Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Was just wondering how it would be possible to achieve this in SL? I have no idea how to do this, I was just wondering if it took up fewer pages to describe in SL, and...
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Gerry Wasiluk
In the last few weeks of the beta, Brett started a great thread in the beta forum on the business case for buying Storyline.  A lot of the beta testers (Steve, Bruce, ...
almost 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Michael Rosenberger
I have a few menu items that are semi-transparent until they are moused over and become visible. I also like to have labels for each of the menu item come up under the...
almost 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Laura Lowden
I wanted to share with you my 1st health lesson that I have created.  I used a variety of new SL features but tried to to not overload students (9th graders) with bell...
almost 9 years ago
By Eddie Szilagyi
Ray Handley
Hi, I've just done a series of sample module testing for various technologies including Articulate and Storyline, and where Articulate reported interaction data as exp...
almost 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gary Wong
What are all of the mobile devices that I can display by published Storyline to (this is what I believe): 1)    iPhone 2)    iPod 3)    iPad 4)    Android devices To d...
almost 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Philip Arnfield
I have just downloaded the free trial of storyline and I am very impressed. Well done everybody involved. I use studio 9 and I think annotations are a great feature of...
almost 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
deb creghan
I just changed the slide master for my quiz feedback slides, and then changed the layout for the incorrect and correct answers.  When I went back to my regular slides ...
almost 9 years ago
By David Burton
Darren Mc Neill
Not sure if you know of this podcast but here is an interesting Podcast that is comparing Storyline to Captivate and Lectora. Very interesting, informative and honest ...
almost 9 years ago
By Annie Jean
Darren Mc Neill
I have a button that when I click it, the hidden layer slides in from the left, this works. I also set it that when the user clicks a button in the hidden layer, the l...
almost 9 years ago
By Darren Mc Neill
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I have created a screen recording in try mode, and I want to add a Pause/Play button to all the slides. I want to add this to the slide itself and not to the playe...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James Brandwood
Ok I'm excited - Storyline is out and I am set to pick it up and wave it in front of my bosses face until they agree to get it. I figure just saying that it will allow...
almost 9 years ago
By James Brandwood
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I am just starting out using Storyline, and I am trying to use it to create an interactive screen recording. When i record the screen and insert the recording as '...
almost 9 years ago
By Melanie Bunting
Barry Galvin
Thinking of going back to using Studio '09 :( Can't believe that all of a sudden today, Storyline is freezing on publishing any courses that are greater than about 5 s...
almost 9 years ago
By Barry Galvin
Ramon Smitherman
I noticed after publishing that the menu is extpanded for all topics.  I would like it to start collapsed and then expand as the user reaches each section with sub top...
almost 9 years ago
By Ramon Smitherman
Joe Countryman
Hi again.  I was wondering if there was a way to add numeric variables to create a new variable.  For example; %One% + %Two% + %Three% = %Total% I have tried all the o...
almost 9 years ago
By Jilo Esmail
Jill Blaser
I'm not sure what's going on here. I would like this video clip to play when the user clicks on the arrow button. It will play only if the user clicks twice. Also, an...
almost 9 years ago
By Jill Blaser
Linda Ross
My boss and I were playing around with Storyline this week and we had a specific question. We really like the Captivate-like paradigm of being able to create the three...
9 years ago
By Linda Ross
Gerry Wasiluk
Wondering if anyone else has wanted this . . . Often when I'm working on a slide I want to quickly move to a slide that is linked to from the original slide. Right now...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sam Carter
Has anyone confirmed that courses played within Articulate Mobile Player communicate properly when hosted by a SCORM compliant Learning Management System?  Are there a...
9 years ago
By Brian Batt