Last Post Replies
Martha Hales
I'm having a variety of problems when I try to create and save custom themes.  In my first attempt, I created several slide masters in the same file, but when I tried ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sarah O'Malley
I am creating a quiz for a project that will be published to an LMS.   I would like the quiz to serve as the final exam for the course in which it is located. I would ...
almost 10 years ago
William Sovie
The business I am working is trying to work with e technology partner to build an html website which contains an Articulate Storyline player within an html platform wh...
almost 10 years ago
By William Sovie
Richard Talbot
Hi everyone, this is my first post, so perhaps a simple question. Is it possible to launch a layer via the timeline without the need for the user to click a trigger? A...
almost 10 years ago
Chris Miocic
Greetings, I am new to Storyline and am having an issue with audio.  I have recorded my audio directly into slides in Storyline.  There is a popping sound that occurs ...
almost 10 years ago
Deb Roberts
Hi, Guys I created some new content, and most of my users were already set up. When I sent them an invite through Articulate, they haven't been getting a random passwo...
almost 10 years ago
Efleda Brophy
Is there a way to preview two or more slides, but NOT the entire scene? I would like to preview flow of just a few slides at a time, without previewing the entire scene.
almost 10 years ago
Robina Yasin
Hi Everyone, I have attempted to create a drag and drop interaction. I am missing that magical step which can take me to correct or incorrect layer. There are items ...
almost 10 years ago
By rehan arshad
Niki Bray
How do you set your course up to return users who failed the quiz to retake the course?  Thank you for your help.
almost 10 years ago
By rehan arshad
Mary Cropp
Ack! Whenever I try to insert a template, I get the following  message. My Version of Storyline  is up to date, and this isn't happening to my colleague. Thoughts?
almost 10 years ago
By Mary Cropp
Wolfhard Stricker
Hi, if I use my Articulate file with the chrome Browser, sometimes the Next-Button is not working properly. I click the Button, but nothing happens, it is in the vis...
almost 10 years ago
Tess Curnow
I have most of my slides set to "Reset to initial state" when revisiting as my client didn't like it when the replay button on the seekbar didn't function. I've now di...
almost 10 years ago
By Tess Curnow
federico brenzone
hello i developed a course in storyline with quiz; i want the users are able to make quiz once, but i want also they may repeat the course, but only the course. in t...
almost 10 years ago
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have a customer of mine telling me that some letters inside the text of my storyline projects are not showing. Basically it appears like the user does not hav...
almost 10 years ago
Ethan Waldman
I'm creating a course that teaches employees and managers how to use a new system for logging time off requests. There are three scenes: 1. Introduction 2. Employee Co...
almost 10 years ago
By Ethan Waldman
Nadia Field
Hi Is it possible to create a questionnaire, where a user selects say a, b or c for a number of questions, and it then have a results slide saying "you selected mostly...
almost 10 years ago
By rehan arshad
Ilana Dubovi
Hello, Thank you for all  your help with Geogebra. I  have succeeded to embed the applets  via Storyline. Now I have a new challenge. It seems that the applets are mo...
almost 10 years ago
Andrew Probert
Any update on this issue?  I have a Pick Many memory matching game with answers set to 'shuffle', but it only shuffles the answers the first time you play.  I've read ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Donna   Gingera
Hi, My apologies if this is a stupid question, but ... How do you create a storyline project that will allow me to get a Complete/Incomplete result posted to my LMS wi...
almost 10 years ago
Kim Simmons
I'm having difficulty finding information on changing the color of the default highlight (blue #ADD8E6) that is inserted during recording. My client wants an orange (@...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson