Last Post Replies
Laurie Villwock
I am feeling lost once I have published my project in Storyline.  When I finished publishing to ftp, Storyline said it had published to “isolaunch”, which I’ve never h...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Scott Anstey
Hi Having run a course structure format test on the AICC/CMI test suite, I get the following error.    AICC/CMI Test Suite - Ver 1.5    Disclaimer:  Test results are...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kristin Fiore
Hi - I'm trying to reduce the file size of my projects, and I'm wondering where the characters are stored, and whether or not they would have a smaller file size if th...
almost 10 years ago
By Kristin Fiore
Elankumaran Srinivasan
Hi All, Is there a way to resume video present in a scene from where it was last left once you resume the course from  a different browser or computer. Regards, Elan
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lauren Bradley
Hi, I'm having some problems with the seekbar on slides that contain multiple layers. For those slides, the seekbar doesn't seem to work at all -- the pause button doe...
almost 10 years ago
By Lauren Bradley
Ted Cape
I want consistent fills, outlines and font sizes within captions and default shapes. Can I set these in a Storyline template or do I have to set them each time I start...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
sue schnellmann
The practice PowerPoint supplied by Articulate won't import. I can open the powerpoint directly just fine. But when I try it, the machine goes into a loop with the mes...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
SUSAN WINKIE
I downloaded, unzipped and RAN Character Bundle 1, but the characters do not show up in Storyline.  I'm assuming that is where they'll be - am I wrong about that?  I c...
almost 10 years ago
Noel Coloma
Hi, I'm pulling together multiple storyline files into a single file and recieving the error "The project  file can not be saved.  Parameter is not valid".  It seems t...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Char Larkin
When my layouts have differing shapes or colors, the button on the clean master is covered.  When I try to place the shapes in back of the button on the layouts, the b...
almost 10 years ago
By Char Larkin
Maggie Sheafer
Can I change the symbol used for bullets?  Whenever I import from PP or create in Storyline, I can't seem to change the bullet from the usual circle. Can this be changed?
almost 10 years ago
John Hancock
Is there anyway to edit the text on the Navigation Button in the player on just one screen?  I would like the last button to say EXIT. I am guessing the only way to do...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Barbara Herman
Hello, I need a little help understanding how a Tin Can environment looks at the slide count when quiz bank questions are built into a course. My course has several ...
almost 10 years ago
Michael MccConville
Hi, I am looking to create a question within a module as another means of interaction. I do not want the question to be graded but to be added as part of the module. i...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Patrick Geiger
Hi, I'm about to start an eLearning project that needs to be deployed as a desktop app and a mobile app. Has anyone had any experience using a wrapper on a Storyline-b...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Michael MccConville
I would like to add a question within an E-Learning Module that is not linked to any results. Thie questions is more for interaction. is this possible?
almost 10 years ago
Kari Thevenot
Good morning! We have been using Storyline for about 7 months now and I am definitely not an expert in using the software to its full capacity. Most has been learned t...
almost 10 years ago
Evan Laube
I have a drag and drop function that is not working properly.  It could be how I designed the .story, or a function of drag and drop. When the user is to drag and drop...
almost 10 years ago
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, I've started work on a project and have included a transparent player, if I have 'back' and 'next' buttons selected in the slide properties they appear almost...
almost 10 years ago
By Louis Wilkinson
Shawn  Austin
Hi Everyone, Our course development team has been discussing software updates and Storyline 5 has been a hot topic. We have been using version 4 without issue and whi...
almost 10 years ago
By Shawn Austin