Last Post Replies
Iain Cooling
Hi everyone I am looking to find a way of showing layers which are hidden on a different slide. Different layers will be shown based on which tick boxes are ticked by ...
almost 10 years ago
By rehan arshad
Jane Anderson
In the hours of research I did before my purchase I was told Storyline is the Cadillac of software of its kind. I'm pretty lost in all it can do, but am also impressed...
almost 10 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Pravin Sharma
How to use variables in Articulate Storyline.
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Sean Bezdicek
Hi Everybody I am playing around in Storyline.  I love that I can create a software simulation as a scene.  However, I don't want each slide to be part of the table of...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
David Legault
Hello guys, I've created a quiz in French. I also customized and edited the 2 feedbacks "correct" "incorrect". There is another feedback " Invalid Answer ... ".  But...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lee Sachs
I have a Storyline course with audio on all the pages and in the layers, and I have successfully added triggers to make the audio pause when the user clicks a choice, ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mary Ann Ahearn
I've been trying to find a setting or some way to control when the items on the player menu change from black to gray.   My course is made up of several scenes each co...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Regina Lehotay
Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the states of a grouped object? I have a text box with a close button inserted on top. i grouped them together. But now i ca...
almost 10 years ago
Jim Rehmann
Hi all.  I have a number of slides that have text in callouts, and certain words in those callouts I want to format in bold and orange. Is there a way to copy that for...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Renaldo Castile
Hi, I'm just getting started with Storyline and I'm having a bit of trouble. I have the latest versions of Firefox, IE and Chrome. When testing a program online the F...
almost 10 years ago
Shankar Ramachandran
Hi Friends, I need your insights to solve an issue. We are facing issues when launching courses created using Articluate storyline via the iPad. We use the Succe...
almost 10 years ago
Nat Eoff
I am having an extraordinarily difficult time previewing stories in Storyline so that I can set cue points. I would say about 80-90% of the time I press the "play" but...
almost 10 years ago
Jim Rehmann
In the view in the image below, is there a keyboard shortcut for me to go from slide 3.5 to 3.6 without clicking the mouse in the navigation pane at the left? I need t...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sam Carter
I may be the last person on earth to learn this, but the iPhone (and iPad) have a ringer-mute switch next to the volume buttons. These buttons don't mute YouTube audio...
almost 10 years ago
By Sam Carter
Jonathan Sharp
When I set up a quiz, I want the participants to be able to review the quiz and see which answers they chose without seeing the correct answer. How can I go about doin...
almost 10 years ago
By Jonathan Sharp
Kristin Fiore
Hi, I'm trying to move the question text for a quiz question down to below the banner template we use. What I'm going for is "Knowledge Check" at the top of the slide ...
almost 10 years ago
Alex Nevels
I've been using Storyline for over a year now and have never had any trouble publishing SCORM packages. Recently, I've made a large Storyline project that I'm having t...
almost 10 years ago
Kim Nichols
We are a small HR/Training department with a big project on our hands.  We are looking for a content developer to create 10+ classes each about 30-45 minutes in length...
almost 10 years ago
frederic regis
How to report numeric variable in storylineonline report ?
almost 10 years ago
frederic regis
Hi, I need to display a variable which calculates a sub score in storyline report. In the forum, I've found the post which explains how to integrate a variable  in the...
almost 10 years ago