Last Post Replies
Leonie Regan
HI, A module which displays and works perfectly on a PC, fails in the following ways on an iPAd: 1. logo doesn't display 2. markers with references fail to open when c...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Wendy A
The team that I work with has received multiple requests to have a certificate available for the student to print upon successful completion of training that we develo...
almost 10 years ago
By Wendy A
Rebecca Harvey
Is it possible to freeze a scrolling panel? I have a course with over 200 screens, some screens containing 3 additional layers. I have used scrolling panels throughou...
almost 10 years ago
Jane Bale
Hellou, I have problem with questions slide Fill in the blank. I have 7 slide with this types and the last is the Result slide. And when a try it, it dosent work. It ...
almost 10 years ago
By Debra Bumgarner
Philip Lima
Thought someone might have an answer to this one, Is there a way to set the location on the scroll bar of a scrolling panel so that when a scene starts it is dragged d...
almost 10 years ago
Jessica Huber
I used the articles (re: T/F variable and triggers) on this site to lock down navigation for a refresher training course. How do I make it work with a slide with a la...
almost 10 years ago
By Jessica Huber
Mickaël Mulard
Hi everyone! I am creating a course, which is about 40 slides, a weight of 78 Mo, and since a few days it doesn't stop freezing. Let me explain : Once I make an action...
almost 10 years ago
By David Smith
Keith Mudd
When publishing Storyline content to the Adobe Connect LMS, the instructions from Storyline Product Support say to "Rename the index_lms.html file to index.html" and t...
almost 10 years ago
taylor suther
Hi all, My project has a NEXTCHA layer on the third slide and this plays through seamlessly when I preview the entire project, however, when I publish it online, it do...
almost 10 years ago
By taylor suther
Greg Rider
I want to set-up my slide layers for the Results slide in the following way: When Failing, the only options are "Retry Quiz" or "Review Course" which are buttons I've ...
almost 10 years ago
By Monique Donahue
Carol Fallon
Does anyone know of a way to find out all the links from other slides to a particular slide? Thanks
almost 10 years ago
chetan mariyappa
guys i learnt storyline and did some stuff and interactions seeing things available  in e-learning heroes,, now what i want is to make creative interaction in storylin...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Chase Lawrence
I've developed a free-form pick one assessment using articulate.  The module is based on the 3 modes of Learning (visual, auditory and kinesthetic).  There are a serie...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Sebastien Greffet
Hello !  I have a problem with my trigger "when quiz success". I mean, I want the user close a lightbox when he answered well. So I made a trigger, "Close Lighbox when...
almost 10 years ago
Laura Rogers
Hi, I created a Storyline interaction, published the web, and then tried to put the .swf output file into a Dreamweaver HTML page (the same process I followed with Stu...
almost 10 years ago
Philip Lima
I have a slide with 2 buttons.  Each button causes a layer to appear.  On one of the layers is a word that when hovered over, i would like a definition to appear.  I u...
almost 10 years ago
By Philip Lima
Jared Kirsch
I have a project where there are multiple slides with multiple clickable elements that have states.  Additionally I have logic tied to these clickable elements and sta...
almost 10 years ago
Ryan Frasch
Hi all, I am trying to create an interaction where the users would be listening to audio and then hit the space bar if when they heard a correct statement and some fee...
almost 10 years ago
By Ryan Frasch
Brandon Heffernan
Hi. I just noticed the import from Storyline option and wondered...have I been introducing problems by simply copying and pasting slides from other story files into cu...
almost 10 years ago
Kirsten  Grubic
Hi there, I've created a tabs interaction slide and have closed the eye of the picture and text box I do not want displayed when I click on the various layers.  The st...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson