Last Post Replies
Amanda Hoynes
Hi All We've just launched a new authoring tool/ add-on to Storyline that you might be interested in taking a look at. As eLearning developers we're often asked to 'co...
almost 10 years ago
By Amanda Hoynes
Kai Hessefort
Hello Community, I am working in an environment where many of our customers rely on closed captions. I watched the tutorials on Closed Captioning and evenso I understa...
almost 10 years ago
By Kai Hessefort
Brent Done
Hi folks -  I'm sure there is an easy way to do this but I am just missing it somehow. I want to branch depending on quiz results. How do I set that up? Brent
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Mark Dobson
Hello everyone, I want to create a delay in changing the state of a graphic from hidden to normal. The situation is that I have a trigger which changes the state of gr...
almost 10 years ago
By Alicia Blitz
Randall Sauchuck
Is there any way in Storyline (besides creating a variable for every single slide) to show whether a slide has been viewed or not? I need to check whether all the page...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jane Littlefield
Hi Storyline Brain Trust, I'm trying to insert long images into a scrolling panel (e.g., 720x4706). Storyline inserts each image at 26%. No problem; I resize to 100%. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Debra Burke
Hi! I'm having issues with interactive slides not rewinding properly when I return to them (see attached example).   After I let the 2nd slide play out (it's interacti...
almost 10 years ago
mwilliams@breg.com Williams
I'm hoping someone can help me recover some files! In the process of transferring.story files between Google drive in my computer, I must have accidentally checked off...
almost 10 years ago
Anwen Burk
Hi There We have created a number of tutorials and posted them to our website. Some of them are working the way we want them to but others launch automatically. The au...
almost 10 years ago
By Anwen Burk
Ken Venick
In a course I am working on, I have a "menu"  of topics page. It has narration and then an image with hotspots that are links to other pages. Problem is, when learner ...
almost 10 years ago
Little Man Project
Hi, I've created a desk drag and drop activity which involves a graphic with three arched zones (see below). The learner needs to drag and drop desk items onto the thr...
almost 10 years ago
By Little Man Project
Jerrie Paniri
The complete/incomplete tracking settings are not working on one project. We base the completed status on the number of slides viewed and as far as I can tell, the set...
almost 10 years ago
Aaron  Parent
My company uses a LMS system for our E-learning and CBT, I have been having some issues opening my "test" i created using storyline, in my LMS system? I did "ZIP" the ...
almost 10 years ago
Lucia Salters
Hi Everyone Would anyone be able to share some exciting course introductions with me that make the learner want to dive into the course. Specifically for business rela...
almost 10 years ago
By Gordon UBS Lam
Angela St. Pierre
Is anyone aware of how I can create an assessment in Storyline but not have the learner recieve correct/incorrect feedback until they submit the assessment for scoring...
almost 10 years ago
Gina Heumann
I have been using Storyline for a while now and can't seem to figure out what's going wrong today. I customized my player so that it doesn't have any sidebars and crea...
almost 10 years ago
Elliott Haden
Hello  How do I Lock hotspots that I set inside a scroll box ?  Also , Is there a way to jump onto a different layers inside a slide?   slide 1 layer 2 , jumping to , ...
almost 10 years ago
Beth Gabert
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Micr...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
james tuck
Hi, I'm getting 'Incorrect' when clicking on the correct Hotspot, does anyone know why this is? I've tried deleting and resubmitting the Hotspot but it still isn't fun...
almost 10 years ago
S W
Hello When i click 'New Slide' and then i want to insert a template, there are no templates and i get an error: Anyone can help me with this?
almost 10 years ago