Last Post Replies
Kari Thevenot
We use HealthStream in our organization and starting in January we have converted almost all of our courses to Storyline. We are a pretty large organization and have s...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Avellino
Is there an easy way to allow the end user to navigate through a test/quiz freely, without having to answer every question in order? Say they don't know the answer and...
almost 10 years ago
Donna Massey
Hi.  We have courses.  At the end of each lesson, there is a test.  The tests are created, but on one subject area (Physics) - we have created a powerpoint with voiceo...
almost 10 years ago
Bruce Graham
Hi, Does anyone know anything about Joomla - am being told by a client's LMS supplier that cannot open/process SCORM files larger than 50mb. Am looking to see if ther...
almost 10 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Catharine McKeever
I am trying to create a teaching module for a school project and I love the way storyline makes it interactive. The problem is that if my learners do not have articula...
almost 10 years ago
Jeffrey Dalto
Hi, I'm having trouble creating the links between my various Scenes in Storyline. I have watched the movie that is presented as an explanation for this issue, but foll...
almost 10 years ago
Peg Simmons
I have a .potx that I want to use in Storyline. How do I do that? There must be instructions on the site but I haven't been able to locate them. Thanks!
almost 10 years ago
Patrick Quirke
We are trying to do click-throughs using the Record your Screen feature in Storyline.   We are not using a PC,  we are using a Mac with Windows installed via Parallels...
almost 10 years ago
Kevin Dougherty
Hi, I've done some research on this and I can't find the right answer. Is it possible to do print results when outputting with LMS. If not, is there an easy loop hole ...
almost 10 years ago
Joe Koller
I tried this by submitting via Tin Can and SCORM and the hotspot doesn't record or do anything. If I change the hotspot to submit on click it works fine. Any thoughts?
almost 10 years ago
By Mohd Al Kurdi
Yoni Hubermann
Hi all, I am using the Articulate Online app to present my Story. I added a webobject that presents a PDF that I uploaded to a web server and I placed it on a seperate...
almost 10 years ago
Alexis Wiking
Hi I would like to create a global sound-button that works like the one in the default skin. It is easy to create a button that stops the media on one slide but whe...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Brande Morrison
I have a project, 60 slides long, using a slide master for background design, that I cannot get javascript to work in (text fields are blank instead of showing the dat...
almost 10 years ago
Adam Truckenmiller
A couple days ago I was having issues with my Storyline software meaning after so many minutes of using it, it would decide to crash. After a couple times of restartin...
almost 10 years ago
Jessica Rixon
Hi all, Could anyone help me please? I am trying to design the menu in my course where one slide header/title is highlighted throughout a demonstration (which consists...
almost 10 years ago
By Jessica Rixon
ant carter
Hi all, How do i disable the visited state on an object? I have been making a game show interaction - with a game map page with buttons for each question that are clic...
almost 10 years ago
By rehan arshad
John Corbett
In some of our Storyline courses, we have learners select their role (say, customer rep or manager). They then see custom course content (and even assessment questions...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
John Corbett
If I wanted to see the warning before deleting a slide -- but I inadvertently selected the "Do not show this message again" checkbox when deleting a slide in Storyline...
almost 10 years ago
By John Corbett
Matthew Guyan
Hello there, I was after some help with using number variables. I have a behavioural style self-assessment that I’d like to create in Storyline and have learners compl...
almost 10 years ago
By Matthew Guyan
James Stallcup
When using the zoom tool, is there a way to zoom specific parts of the illustration instead of the zoom tool only scaling to the specified size when dragging one of th...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos