Last Post Replies
Christina Kelley
HI I am trying to limit the user to being able to only take a quiz with in my presentation only once.  I thought that by adding a variable on the results slide  would...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Laurie Noffs
Can I have my user drag the mouse and draw a freeform line? I did the below in Flash (mouse cursor was a pencil) and would like to replicate.
10 years ago
By Laurie Noffs
Lisa Adams
What is the easiest way to copy/re-use a slide in a different storyline?
10 years ago
James Snider
I have created a pre-test question bank with 5 questions. I have inserted a slide into my pre-test scene. I set it to randomly pick a question from the 5 available que...
10 years ago
Brent Berheim
Good morning, I am running into the strangest thing (although I did find one question asked last year about it).  I click the Sound from File option, and it brings up ...
10 years ago
Adam Serrano
At my company, we are implementing a new, and hopefully temporary, pass/fail new hire assessment quiz and have built it in Storyline.  We use Success Factors as our LM...
10 years ago
Arend Raifsnider
I actually reported this but I wanted to mention it here as well. When creating a quiz question, resizing your radio button or checkbox to the smallest option using th...
10 years ago
Kelly Kremin
I'd like to change story.html in a series of modules to ModuleOne.html, ModuleTwo.html and so on. I understand I can do that after I've published my project. Is there ...
10 years ago
Karla White
I have a course for managers and employees where they need to branch to different sections of the course depending on their title. They view some of the same content b...
10 years ago
Bruce Graham
Anyone else experience this, which I have had since release, but not all of the time....? I go to publish, and I see a greyed-out screen - because the "Do you want to ...
10 years ago
Alexandre Bocuto
Can anyone tell me how many templates comes in Storylin? I need the number of templates for slides and templates for questions.
10 years ago
Scott L
I work on a PC, but my client is on a Mac and typically uses the default Safari web browser. Between him and several other people doing tests, we are consistent gettin...
10 years ago
Nikolaos Kypriotakis
Dear all, check the situation in the .story file below ... This seems to be a bug. Am I missing something? Only the state which is placed last in the trigger stack is ...
10 years ago
By Nikolaos Kypriotakis
Anni Sid
I used video in every slide in storyline. After publishing when we click next button it's take few sec for loading because of video loading, can we use video in from e...
10 years ago
Sarah Schmidt
Hello: My team recently published a number of storyline modules and uploaded them in our LMS.  One of my coworkers came to me and said that when she launched one of th...
10 years ago
Trip Levine
I am using TinCan to communicate to Articulate Storyline. I notice that when it boots up, it sends a GET request for a /state . I'd love to return it something, but I ...
10 years ago
Gian Carlo Almiranez
Hi Guys, Do any of you have an installer of the first update of Storyline? My course needs just this update and I can't find one. Everything goes to Storyline Update 5...
10 years ago
By Gian Carlo Almiranez
Glenn Monroe
Hello All, I would like to take an object, a circle shape for example, and have it display a label just like a marker would when I hover or click on it.  I read a whil...
10 years ago
By Glenn Monroe
Stephen Lynch
Hi all, I've searched but I cannot find where storyline saves the screen recordings on my hard drive. I'm trying to work this out incase I need to move the recordings ...
10 years ago
Sara Rice
We have a new course we just deployed and it has resulted in a lot of tickets for our help desk because it is not reporting/recording correctly in our LMS 100% of the ...
10 years ago