Last Post Replies
Hector Aldaco
I just downloaded the storyline demo and i am trying to do multiple animations with the same picture within the same slide.  Example: I want to create an animation tha...
9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Angie Leland
In a quiz, I replaced the submit button from the player with a customized button.  Now, when trying to review the quiz, there is no navigation.  Is there a way to have...
9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Eric Nalian
I published a project, and uploaded it to my FTP site.  When playing the project locally, the video will play, however when I play it from the FTP site, the video ...
9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Amir Zahedi
Hey guys I`m interested in displaying a video using flash media playback service that requires having tags in my html. Currently I`m including a separate html in my pa...
9 years ago
By Amir Zahedi
Dani Edwards
There has GOT to be a way to do this, but I can;t seem to figure it out? 
9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I have a module with videos and step-by-step slides. I want the seekbar, complete with play and refresh for the videos. For the step-by-step slides I want...
9 years ago
By James Brandwood
Jeremy Atkinson
  We've downloaded Storyline to test out, and have set up a course but it's not recording a grade :(   (Firefox & IE 9)   We have a number of questions, and a resu...
9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Holly Eva
So in this project I'm working on I've deleted the hover states on all of my links that open documents. Unfortunately, an ugly hover state persists with some (but not ...
9 years ago
By Holly Eva
Han Li
I have about 11( A to K) different choices, however the default number of choices i can have for a question is 10(A to J). Thanks in advance for your help.
9 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Kevin Hart
[Storyline file attached.] User should click what makes a package suspicious then click submit.  If they're correct, they move on.  If not, it sends them back to the b...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Laura Lowden
This is an area out of my knowledge.  The user is trying to go through a learning object known to work, using a computer running on Windows 2000.  I'm going to guess h...
9 years ago
By Laura Lowden
R Rothrock
I'm using the cork-board drag and drop template from here: http://community.articulate.com/downloads/p/72009.aspx I add it as a slide into my existing story, click Edi...
9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Ashutosh Maurya
I want to embed HTML5 content to HTML page. It was very easy to embed SWF (generated by Studio) using embed tags. I tried iframe tag and embedded/framed story.htm fil...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Judy Siegel
I have created several Captivate simulations that include the learner having to do text inputs. I am having trouble getting them to work in Storyline. The click part o...
9 years ago
By Judy Siegel
Jesse Spinella
Hello Heroes, I'm having an issue with hotspots within a scrolling panel. Yesterday, you gave me a tip that worked great to get the hotspots to be pulled into the pan...
9 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Greg Reed
I'm entering the second half of my 30-day trial and I'm sold! So is my boss...she ordered Storyline today! Today's trouble: I published to FTP. Scenes that include scr...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Samuel Thomas
Hi everyone, I'm now finishing my first Articulate Module and I d like to costumise the player. Does anyone know if it's possible to add a button on the bottom bar nex...
9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Bud Keegan
when i design a slide that has multiple layers (each with audio assigned to that layer) that are accessible via buttons or hovers, i get audio from my previous layer c...
9 years ago
By Adena Wilson
Judy McDonough
Hi... Hopefully someone can assist me. I have 2 issues: The first one is my audio cuts out before the end of the slide.  However, if you go back to replay the slide, a...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Josh Janikowski
Can any one tell me why the Notes Tab will not show up when viewed in html5 and on an Ipad? When i view the flash output it shows up just fine. is this a bug or design...
9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk