Last Post Replies
Rhonda Hansen
I'm a fairly new Storyline "author" and one module that I created has a 12 min video file inserted into the course. It seems to take a little while to "load". My IT co...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jason Questor
I am using an Exit Course trigger tied to a button on the last slide in a course. What is supposed to happen if a user clicks the button where: a) the course is launch...
10 years ago
Christina Kelley
HI Everyone, We have a product demo video that has pieces of information that is super useful however, there is a ton of sales stuff we do not need in the presentation...
10 years ago
By Christina Kelley
Jodie Pitcher
Hi i have recently published two stories to our LMS (Kallidus). There is no test so they are set to be complete when 64 out of 68 slides are complete. It appears it ...
10 years ago
Ana Victória
Hello, I created a course to a client that didn't care for score. So the exercises were built as interactions with triggers and not with "questions" (user must get the...
10 years ago
Mario Hagen
Hello to this Forum, my name is Mario and I come from German and this is my first written topic and Im not English native, therefore apologize if something isn't corre...
10 years ago
Mohammad Asgarally
Dear E-Learning Heroes, Seeking your help and guidance on the situation below. In my storyline, I have build a question bank of 400 questions.  I am in need of creatin...
10 years ago
Bruno Dethune
Hello, When trying to import a engage 13 interaction in Storyline, following messag appears: Anyone a idea how to solve this? Bruno
10 years ago
By Alicia Blitz
Shannon Keating
The replay feature next to the seek bar is not working consistently for my presentation. I have all of the slides set up the same way: Slide Advances - by User, When R...
10 years ago
Barbi Cappel
I've recorded two brief screen recordings in Storyline and embedded them as flash files into my Storyline project on two slides, but neither of them will play.  Here a...
10 years ago
Simon Blair
I'm trying to set up a situation where when all the check boxes on the screen are checked an "all done" message appears. On the screen, I have: 3 check boxes that ar...
10 years ago
Anne England
Hi all I'm using hyperlinks as a way for learners to select pieces of text (specifically, these are examples of customer service as related by customers during survey ...
10 years ago
By Anne England
Nelia Roberts
I have this interaction where I ask the user to compare their answer to mine and score themselves by clicking one of the tick boxes.  I then have a score at the bottom...
10 years ago
By Nelia Roberts
Shawn McCreight
Hi, I have a quiz that I created with branching and variables for scoring. Becuase some questions require multiple response I have used check boxes. However, what is h...
10 years ago
By Nelia Roberts
Björn Heide
My problem is, that a coustomer wants to have a course where the appearence of the player has no round edges but sqare ones. Do I have to look for templates on the int...
10 years ago
By Björn Heide
Jill Pavlak
Hi there, Is there anyone that could help me accomplish what I'm trying to do? I want to start with one big picture on the base layer. I then want the viewer to be ab...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Gareth Humphris
Is it possible to export Articulate files (non quiz) to an standalone iPad app or EPub? Theoretically a HTML output should do it but has anyone tried? If so, what path...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Laura Robinson
Hi all, I'm working on a drag/drop interaction and need some advice. The interaction I'm creating requires the learner to drag items into the correct order on a flow d...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Zara Ogden
I have created the slide below. the slide giving my problems is the first one (1.1). I need the learners to review each of the layers before they move forward. They m...
10 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Chris Keeney
Sorry if this is a repeat... my forum search seems busted: I'm trying to see if there's a way to have a few objects outside of the stage, each with various triggers th...
10 years ago
By rehan arshad