Last Post Replies
Melanie LesStrang
Hi, I have a question about a Storyline capability as well as a question on an error. I am trying to create a Help link in the player, and I'd like to show a different...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Jones
Hi, After lurking for some time, this is my first post. I have read a number of posts on how to track progress in Storyline. In less I missed that one "right" post, t...
10 years ago
By Nick Wilson
Kennethg Goeieman
I busy designing an IQ Test Quiz for schools. The quiz consist of 15 questions that spans over 3 question banks with 10 questions within each question bank.  Which me...
10 years ago
By Kennethg Goeieman
Debby Hancock
I am using Multiple Choice quiz interactions and publishing for html5. When I run one of these multiple choice interactions on the iPad with Safari (not the Articulate...
10 years ago
Jason Elliott
Hi there, I am creating an e-Learning course and am building interactivity into it so that the learners simply do not sit there and listen to me, but at times they mus...
10 years ago
Mario Cruz
Hi there, One of our clients has a non-standard font they purchased for the modules we're developing for them in Storyline. My question is: Assuming I have that font i...
10 years ago
Natalia Mueller
At some point, I opened one of my Storyline files and found that all of my fonts had decrease by several points. I opened another story file and the same thing happene...
10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Soogyung Gwon
Hello! I'm trying to publish storyline training, and I found some issues such as: 1. Links are not working if the user doesn't log in into PC with the administrator ac...
10 years ago
By Soogyung Gwon
Michelle Borgo
Hi, we recently purchased an additional storyline license, for another department. I would like to know how I would open a file that was created by one of the licenses...
10 years ago
Refugio Jones
Design: I have a story where I want to show one character or another based on a variable that captures gender. I use that variable in triggers that "hide" the undesira...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jennifer Williams
The instructions I found for removing the mouse click sound tell me to select the Mouse Cursor object on the timeline, click the Format tab, and select None on the lef...
10 years ago
By Jennifer Williams
Andrew Winner
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the default fonts in Storyline from the Articulate font to something else? I've got a client that prefers Tahoma and I use ...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jerson  Campos
I have a question for the more experienced javascripters out there.  I have a activity in mind that I want to try in storyline.  I want the state of an object to chang...
10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Kerrie Stephenson
Dear all, I am having problems running an embedded video.  It is a Youtube video and it works fine in Articulate but when the story is published the video doesn't run,...
10 years ago
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Just came across this from the Sloan Consortium: https://aws.predictiveresponse.net/view_as_a_page/index.php?org=477&lea=25-10000530979-7&ite=5371 *********...
10 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Russell Krochock
Hi, So I'm finding how to publish to LMS...and I'm choosing SCORM 1.2 and I'm able to get the course in my LMS>..but clicking the Exit the Course button I created i...
10 years ago
Chris Keeney
I would like to have a trigger or button that causes 2 objects to animate into the stage. However, I would like the second item to appear a couple of seconds later. Th...
10 years ago
By Chris Keeney
June Lum
Hi - I have a slide with 3 layers. Each layer has buttons, where the trigger returns the user to the base layer. I have the property settings set to "Reset to initial ...
10 years ago
Cindy Levin
We've created a quiz with 10 questions which include T/F, Multi-Choice, Drag & Drop, and Matching.  One of the D&D and one of the Matching questions do not hav...
10 years ago
Robbin Hessa
If the learner does not get 100% on the quiz then they must retake the lesson.  That's working fine.  However, when they come to the quiz again, they can't click throu...
10 years ago