Last Post Replies
michael roddick
Hi all, Is there a native exit confirmation prompt in Storyline? Mike
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeanne Harris
Hi all, I am working on a project in which I need to embed web parts that link to videos on youtube. I've been able to do that, but was wondering if there was a way to...
10 years ago
Refugio Jones
Hello, I'm new to Storyline and have learned a lot from the tutorials and Screeners. Anyway, I created a slide with several pick one questions that I want to tally up ...
10 years ago
Jacob Soerensen
Hi, I create learning activities for children.  Each question is set up so that children have to obtain the correct answer before they can move on to the next question...
10 years ago
Kenneth Tan
Good day everyone, Forgive my ignorance if I am getting this wrong. This is my first foray into this forum. I built a piece of courseware, using Storyline, for my orga...
10 years ago
By Kenneth Tan
Thomas Bode
I am importing slides that have one large text box with multiple lines of text. The author has added  the Appear event on click to each individual line. In PowerPoint,...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Karthikeyan Thangaraj
Hi, I'm publishing SWF file in my DNN portal within iframe. When i load the web page im getting access denied script error. While looking at the debug i found error at...
10 years ago
By Karthikeyan Thangaraj
Anthony Moser
What is the difference in the storyline functions between using the html5 story file and using the htlm story file? (I have a list but it covers Flash / Html5 / Mobile...
10 years ago
By Elizabeth Israel
Dana Kocalis
I need the text animiations to finish before an end-user can click on "next" - how would I do that?  I am assuming I can do it using variables - but I am not familar w...
10 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Yao Shih
Hi, Is there a way to print the input entered in a data entry box? Thanks!
10 years ago
By Yao Shih
Sarka Velinska
Hi all, hopefully somebody may help me. I have created a training in Storyline, and it was published and imported to LMS (SCORM 1.2 Compliant). The thing is that I tri...
10 years ago
Rick Sell
Is there an autorun feature I can use for reviewers? I currently link them to the output file and have them click "story.html." This has been the cause for some mumbli...
10 years ago
Sinead Murphy
Hi, Can anyone help me with jumping text lines in a quiz question developed in storyline. I've had this issue several times and I'm due to finish up a course for a cli...
10 years ago
Sweetrush Inc
I've created a very simple storyline course to test on an LMS. The course should return a status of completed and bookmark. The status change is working just fine but ...
10 years ago
Scott Warner
Let me begin by saying I'm a fairly new user to Storyline.  I am having an issue with screen recoding's turning into step by steps for try me.   When I run a simple re...
10 years ago
ted hildebrandt
One question and one continued frustration. Question:  How do I make the JumpURL jump into the same window so it doesn't open a new window? Second, is a continued frus...
10 years ago
Sarka Velinska
Hello, I hope you can help me. I have created quite a long e-learning in Articulate Storyline and now I cannot find 2 things: 1)How to show the slide as "seen" or "com...
10 years ago
James McLuckie
Hi All I am building a multiple choice quiz at the moment. Some of the slides are a little text heavy which has meant I need to about with spacing.  Everything looks a...
10 years ago
By James McLuckie
Jeremiah Gitonga
I am adding a [Jump to URL/File] trigger to button. After publishing, the trigger does not work when the button is clicked. I have been reading through previous posts ...
10 years ago
Lester Bennett
Why does the inserted audio in Engage not import to Storyhline along with the Engage slide?
10 years ago