Last Post Replies
Toby Stow
I think it's a big failing of this release of Quizmaker that you can no longer import quiz's into storyline, you can import version 9 quiz's still but there is not way...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
john faseler
I need to publish content in Studio and import it into Storyline to capture animations I desire to keep. I found a post on how to do this recently but my search is not...
10 years ago
Peter Yi
Hi, How do I use the dash symbol instead of the bullet point? as in - like powerpoint, i seem to have to recreate them all the time.  Also can I make any bullet point ...
10 years ago
JUANITA B.
Hello! I have a button on a slide to advance to the next slide (my seekbar is turned off). I have set this button in a "hidden" initial state. I would like for it to a...
10 years ago
Jennifer Bryan
Hi there, Is there any way to edit the Menu so that the "glossary" etc titles are bold or italics?  I noticed that Articulate does not provide the CSS file in the stor...
10 years ago
Thomas Bode
I am using the attached story as a reference to allow a user to appear to assign the same matching answer to more that one question, My two questions at this time: Whe...
10 years ago
Christie Moss
I am developing a course that has some legal requirements for the student to spend a minimum amount of time in the course.  Is there a way to enforce a minimum time sp...
10 years ago
By Bob S
Antonio Archetti
I have always used Articulate Studio and I was used to insert in slides a speech synchronized with the appearance of arrows to point out parts of an image or a sentenc...
10 years ago
Jesi Buell
In my tutorial, there is a lot of text added by the user and at the end I'd like them to be able to email their findings to themselves or whoever.  But the email trigg...
10 years ago
Antonio Archetti
Hi, I am starting using Storyline after a long time using Articulate Studio, so I am a newbie with Storyline. In Story view mode I have a scene with 18 slides. In edit...
10 years ago
Alison Woodage
HI, I've created a course with a set of scenarios.  If the learner goes through the scenarios and is able to demonstrate that they understand the concepts covered suff...
10 years ago
Todd Thornton
Is Articulate every going to support playback on Android devices? I just find it very odd that in 2014 the only answer to Android questions on the forums is "Submit a ...
10 years ago
Tine Then
Hello everybody! I'd like to publish my course and I have to make a ZIP-file. Basically it works well. But if I make some modifications in my course, save them and tr...
10 years ago
Harri S
Hi Guys, Just bringing this one to your attention as it is a bug that is causing me many, many issues. Shapes created within storyline do not appear to align correctly...
10 years ago
Gustaf Sylvin
I just learnt that you can reverse pinch/ pinch the iPad to toggle between full screen and normal screen when running courses on the iPad. Is it possible to start a co...
10 years ago
Maggie Sheafer
Can an Articulate storyline course be set up to only allow one user at a time to view the course once it's loaded into an LMS system?  
10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Kim Townsend
How can you design storyline so that the slides/video does not start automatically? I would like a feature like the one we see when we look at a tutorial on this site.
10 years ago
By Kim Townsend
William Uhring
Is there a way to make a drag and drop question have 2 possible correct answers?  I can do this with a pick many question type or a multiple select easy enough, but a ...
10 years ago
By Till Then
Sagar Mavale
How to tile dragables "bottom to top" in drag n drop??
10 years ago
By Timmini Joseph De Guzman
Jillian Richmond
I am creating a course using conversations between characters, and I'm using both animation and layers to show the speech and thought bubbles. I can't figure out how t...
10 years ago
By Simon Perkins