Last Post Replies
Tyrone Williamson
Well, I've published to SCORM, and everything works fine; However the users are allowed to go through the questions again, even after moodle is set to one attempt. Thi...
9 years ago
By Tyrone Williamson
Kristin Stephenson
Hi, I've got a slide that has multiple layers on it.  I'm trying to create a trigger that will change the state of an object on one layer.  However, when using the tri...
9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Erin Lawson
Hi all, Here's hoping someone can understand my dilemma! I'm trying to set up an activity where a user can click on text items to reveal a speech bubble on another l...
9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jesse Spinella
I'm working on a project with variables and I'm coming across a problem where the new variable won't = assessment of another variable. I'm trying to change the state o...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Marty King
I have a four page PDF that I want the student to look through and find specific information in the document then click on the hotspot. If hotspots won't work, can any...
9 years ago
By Marty King
Jesse Spinella
I'm new to Java script, so maybe I'm not understanding this correctly. How do you link a multiple action script in Java to a single button? For example, I want to 'Res...
9 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Matt Coates
Hello, I know there are several conversation threads on the topic of photos but I hope this is a lttle different.  The courses that I am making are soon going to be ma...
9 years ago
By Matt Coates
Holly Eva
I have a course that I've been working on and up until recently it worked well in my LMS. Suddenly this course hangs the moment the user tries to move forward with the...
9 years ago
By Holly Eva
Carrie Booth
Trying not to cry here folks... Why is Storyline telling me that my COM object has been seperate from its underyling RCW can not be used.  I have been working on my w...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dorothy Stark
When I insert a YouTube video into my Storyline slide, it works fine when I tell it to start playing automatically. However, when I say I want the user to click to beg...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brett Rockwood
Does anyone know a way to place content, e.g. a marker or caption, over top of a web object. I'd like to place a marker explaining some detail about a web page that I'...
9 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Julie B.
Hello Heroes, I need to insert videos in my SL course... I produced the videos and can publish them in FLV or MP4 When inserting the video in the SL course, once publi...
9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Leslie Bofill
Hi, Does anyone know if Storyline will allow me to provide feedback for each answer choice? I'd like to create an MC quiz where the student receives feedback based on ...
9 years ago
By Leslie Bofill
Ana Victória
I would like to know if it's possible do add a image in the side bar - bellow the logo? I don't have menu but have the logo, so I would like to use that space to have ...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Sinchu Raj
please help me to create a  custom player, please share some of the files for reference..
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Luis Catalán Lebrón
   Hi e-Teachers!    We have to buy a good mic in the work. But firstly, I would like to know which models works satisfactorily recording voices. I would like to know ...
9 years ago
By Luis Catalán Lebrón
Jill Blaser
I have a link to SurveyMonkey in my results page success layer. When I check this link within Storyline it works fine. The survey opens in a new window with a scroll b...
9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Will Findlay
In Presenter you can import a bunch of audio clips (01.wav, 02.wav, 03.wav ...) at once to multiple slides. I don't see a way to do this directly in Storyline. Althoug...
9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Adam Truckenmiller
Is it possible to have different colored fonts in the Notes section of the player? What I am doing is just typing under the Notes tab under the particular slide. I ha...
9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Ari Avivi
I wonder if anyone has a solution to this. I have made a custom results slide that looks like a certificate, used variables to customize the name but when I click prin...
9 years ago
By Adrian Dean