Last Post Replies
Ant Pugh
I need to make a decision on whether I set my Players to either: 1) fill the screen 2) lock to the optimal size I'm assuming most people don't have massive monitors.. ...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Yaki Gordon
What is your experience with Arabic. Which font work for you I have problems in the published story and no consistancy Sometimes it was OK with Tahoma, sometimes with ...
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bruce Graham
If there is one thing that I am praying is fixed in the next release, it's bullets in text boxes. I know we love to hate bullets, but some courses require them. Am cur...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James Brandwood
The strangest thing - I have set up a pause, replay and next button on the master slide. pause and replay are on the one layer (that shows all the time) and next is on...
9 years ago
By James Brandwood
Hardy Reyes
Hello friends! What would be the correct code to open a new window with javascript? <a href="" target="_blank" onClick="window.open(this.href, this.target,'width=...
9 years ago
By Hardy Reyes
Scott Conrad
Hi all.  Is there a way, when creating a Drap and Drop activity, to allow a "Drag item" to drop in more than one "Drag Target"?  An example would be, I have a picture ...
9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Paul Figueiredo
After installing Storyline on my system at work, I began working with the static image characters. They're very easy to use but I wish Articulate had come out with a w...
9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
David I
For matching questions do the answers have to be unique i.e Match these player to championships they have won Federer - Wimbledon Nadal - Wimbledon Murray - None How c...
9 years ago
By David I
John Pieterse
Hi all, Working with SL and publising it to an iPad works great. I read that Articulate staff will test SL extensive after the official version of Windows 8 is release...
9 years ago
By John Pieterse
john urrego
Hi, please tell me when i found templates with storytemplates extention file. Something like raptivity packege Tnks
9 years ago
By john urrego
Andrew Sellon
Is there a way to remove the default trigger "Jump to next slide when the timeline ends" from ALL of the slides in my Storyline project?  My client wants output that p...
9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Darren Heath
I have been asked to import several modules created in Studio 09 into Storyline.  I have added them in and they work - individually. I cannot see how to set up a trigg...
9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kate B
I am baffled. I built a presentation containing screen recordings. When I click the "view project now" button after publishing, they appear to work as they should. How...
9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jack Ng
My SL Quiz Slides properties are Missing. All my other slides in the story do show the slide properties except for the Quize Slides. Can anyone tell me whats wrong? Ho...
9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kristine Stollar
Hi - I am planning on using Articulate Storyline for a new eLearning project that includes a significant localization component. I know that Lectora has a text extrac...
9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Eileen Mrowka
For the systems training elearning I'm developing, I have a scenario in which the learner is required to type in their actual userid and password to log into the syste...
9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Kobza
When viewing the slide, the  "white" box is a standard part of the slide which lets the user know exactly how large the slide is and where to fit all of the slide cont...
9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jesse Spinella
Could anyone help me figure out a scoring summary page for multiple quizzes? I'm creating a test for students and need to know if its possible to have a summary page ...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
R Adam
Hi, I published a project recently and I had a problem with loading of slides. When I click on next and previous really fast and randomly, I can freeze my project. The...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ant Pugh
Does anyone know any shortcuts or have any tips on how to navigate around different windows within a Storyline project? I find that when I have any more than 4 tabs/sl...
9 years ago
By Annie Jean