Last Post Replies
jonathan hlutke
I'm trying to add a picture to a quiz as the mouse cursor hovers over the potential answer. So there are five characters that are each an answer to a multiple choice q...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Overmars
HI all, Is there a possibility to make a button which allows me to reset a particular slide, but keeps it saved when revisiting it? To be more concrete...I have a cour...
10 years ago
Debbie Bender
HI!  I am creating a course in which I want the learners to be able to print a slide as a PDF that combines multiple text variables so they have a completed customized...
10 years ago
Poppy Hill
I am trying to set up an activity that allows users to craft an email as an assignment.  I am trying to save the text as a variable an allow them to email it to themse...
10 years ago
By Poppy Hill
Nick Kroeker
I am publishing a story that has both videos and images. For reviewing purposed, I'm just publishing it for the web. I have maxed out the video and image setting in th...
10 years ago
Ryan Swallow
Hi I am trying to put together a interactive slide in which there are initially 7 options and after each one is choosen it takes that that one away and the learner re...
10 years ago
By Ryan Swallow
Jeff Miller
I set up a conditional trigger requiring the user to click on the various shapes. The shapes act as triggers which take the user to layers on the slide to provide ampl...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Michael  Nixon
Can one have the audio narration transcript show for those who prefer to read and listen while taking the course once it is published?
10 years ago
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, I'm trying to insert a video demonstration within my eLearning but when I choose to add 'View Step by Step' only the first step/slide is displayed...? I'm obvi...
10 years ago
Franca Grasselli
We have what seems like a nasty bug I can't get rid of. We use the newest Storyline update under Parallels Desktop on a Mac (Mevricks). We work with an entirely self-...
10 years ago
Poppy Hill
How do I stop the users from going forward before they have completed the text entry box?
10 years ago
By Poppy Hill
Eric Blevins
How do I make sure that students spend a certain amount of time on each slide??  In addition, I need to make sure that they flow through the slides in order.  Right no...
10 years ago
elizabeth  burkett
We are using the SlideReveal addition/subtraction formula on the master slides with triggers on each screen's base layer to show each layer (by increasing the variable...
10 years ago
Rick Sell
I'd like to replace the Next and Prev controls with controls that will either take the user back to the beginning or close the course. I'd like to see them in the plac...
10 years ago
Wendy Farmer
I am editing someone else's storyline project. There is  a quiz that allows learners to have 3 attempts to get 100%..  There is the Results slide with  3 layers - Suc...
10 years ago
Ryan Swallow
Hello I was wondering if there was a way to include a font/colour changer within individual e-learning courses developed via articulate to improve accessability to a w...
10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Patricia Pereira
Good morning, You have a problem with client lms with yours package Scorm: - insert a comma in database on field status - insert time with decimals why does this happe...
10 years ago
By Patricia Pereira
Harri S
Hi All, We're currently looking at ways of adding in player controls to videos (play/pause/timeline etc). We have looked at the SL in built option  and tbh it doesn't ...
10 years ago
By Harri S
Irene Bergaretxe
Hi, I posted a question in the forum last month but nobody has answered me, I would appreciate If anyone could help me! We've published a course without quiz in Story...
10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
sujai suresh
My objective is to obtain the scene name in/from the story.js javascript file to add to my database .But only Scene number is retrived . in story.js , on the function ...
10 years ago
By sujai suresh