Last Post Replies
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, In the Adding Hotspots Tutorial there is an example of using hotspots for drag-and-drop targets. In this case it was the recycling bins photo, which al...
9 years ago
By Daniel Bolia
Helen Harris
Hi I am currently going through the tutorials in the 30 day free trial, but have a problem with how items and text are shown on the screen.  This is happening on my wo...
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
El Burgaluva
Hi, folks I'm sure I've seen this functionality in one of the tutorials, but just can't seem to find it again. I'd like to be able to "set" trigger-points on the timel...
9 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Jimmy Blacknell
Hi, I wondered if anyone could help with this issue. I have a course which contains 2 Menu's, Menu A and Menu B. The user selects which menu they want and this is show...
9 years ago
By Colin Eagles
DR-B learning solutions  GmbH
Hello, how can I set branching to the "previous" button in Storyline? I know how to do it in Presenter and figured out how to jump to a specific slide by clicking on t...
9 years ago
By DR-B learning solutions GmbH
Jeanette Brooks
Heard from an Articulate Storyline user who had some unique requirements for the look & behavior of the menu slide in her course. Here's what she asked: 1.   I am ...
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bruce Graham
Hello... Can anyone replicate this? If a text box is animated to, for example, "Fly in from left by 1st level paragraph", then I cannot get the "Align to Playhead" to ...
9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
El Burgaluva
Hi, folks In Storyline, how can I specify which slide is the "Previous" and which is "Next"? For example, let's say I have two slides (A & B), where the first aut...
9 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Kelebogile Moholo
Hi there I have a problem with the sizes of the slides, as I am working in avery big company I need to create course that would run on very basic pc's, so I don't know...
9 years ago
By Kelebogile Moholo
Carol Stirn
Hi - I am creating a course that will be used with or without a JAWS reader.  I would like the audio to be unavailable when the learner starts the course in case they ...
9 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Andrew Sellon
Hey, Yesterday when I was testing a course on iPad, the Apple App Store offered me an update to the Articulate Mobile Player.  When I checked the specs, as I hoped, it...
9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Stephanie Harnett
Hi there. When I publish a course and view it an HTML5 browser (desktop or on the ipad) content that is in a lightbox appears enlarged. I can fuss around and make it w...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nathalie Kustcher
Everytime i try to collapse all the scene in troyview so i can get a glimpse at the branching, storyline goes berserk and i have to terminate the task forcefully. Is i...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Gary Wong
I create many presentations using power point with video.  All of it does import into Storyline with no major issues.  Since I have so many, I have a program that gene...
9 years ago
By Corey Thoma
Soren J Birch
If your Windows has set Make text and other items larger or smaller to a size of 125% or larger, the captions when editing slides will be clipped at the lower edge on ...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jen Ferguson
I'm very new with development - no code writing experience at all & storyline.  What I have so far is a base slide "home" with 3 buttons.  2  of the buttons take ...
9 years ago
By Jen Ferguson
Stewart Graham
Is it possible to increase the real estate area of the story board player so that I can show more of a recorded screen.  I would like to reduce the menu area, making i...
9 years ago
By Stewart Graham
Anna Oftedal
I'm going to shortcut a bunch of trial and error and just ask the question here I have a video displaying on a page in Storyline. While the video is playing, I want ...
9 years ago
By Anna Oftedal
Michelle Thomas
I have attached a .story course that you can download at this link: www.knowbase.com/content/aama/navigation.zip  Our client has specific navigation requests. They wou...
9 years ago
By Michelle Thomas
Sue Rennoldson
Is there a way to change the state of an object if a variable has a particular value when a slide is first displayed (rather than when the value changes)? In the abse...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson