Last Post Replies
Rick Sell
I have 9 audio bits that play when the useer clicks the. I set a trigger to play a final audio sequence when all the other audio bits' states are "Visited." However, t...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Efleda Brophy
Is there a way to minimize scrolling by changing from a vertical Story View to a horizontal one? Every time I save my Storyline project, it puts me back to the first s...
10 years ago
By Efleda Brophy
Efleda Brophy
I don't want to displaylist all slides in the menu. But when I delete some slides, the numbering is no longer sequential. Is there a way to turn off numbering in the m...
10 years ago
By Efleda Brophy
Quinn Flanagan
Hi everyone!   I am working in Articulate Storyline and having a few problems with the ScreenCast using the slide by slide method.   The first issue is that I can't ge...
10 years ago
By Quinn Flanagan
Uğur AYDIN
Hi, I want to set up the lastest update (update 5) but i didin't set up update1, 2 , 3 or 4. Is the lastest update version include the other ones. Thank you.
10 years ago
Aaron Barth
Hi All, I need some help. I'm having users take a matching drag and drop quiz.  I want to be able to have the user redo the quiz as many times as possible until they g...
10 years ago
Lisa Rothrauff
Hi, Is there a way to add a trigger so that when the audio on each slide stops, the "Next" button in the player lights up? I can't see a way to do this within the slid...
10 years ago
Becky Koltonski
Good morning! During the activation of my Articulate Storyline product, I clicked "Register later." Now, I'm can't find how to register my product now. Please let m...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Denise Landgraf
Exit tab on Storyline player doesn't work in published course, works in preview
10 years ago
Connie Malamed
Has anyone seen this issue? I'm working with someone who published a Storyline project to a CD. The hyperlinks work fine on a PC but not a Mac, in any browser. She is ...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Greg Pierce
I developed a course and in the process of having others review.  The course was published to Web.  The course works just fine when accessing through the output direct...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexandra Wong
Not sure if we're being too ambitious for a first try at this.  Has anyone had any experience with developing a course that has a running account total in course? The ...
10 years ago
Luke Mosse
Hi there I've encountered a problem with keyboard commands - individual keystrokes work fine, but combining keystrokes such as ALT+RIGHT etc, doesn't seem to work.  I'...
10 years ago
By Luke Mosse
John Black
I’m creating a step by step tutorial using Storyline. Sometimes it captures keystrokes and sometimes it doesn’t. In particular it seems to ignore keystrokes entered in...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
David Klopp
Hi, I created some animated gifs which I then inserted into a slide, but when I preview or publish the course, the gif "starts" at a point other than the beginning. Th...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Adena Wilson
Hi. I was wondering if anyone out there has some tips on timing elements in a project so that you have fluid movement between slides and/or layers. I've seen some trul...
10 years ago
By Adena Wilson
Lisa Rothrauff
Hi. I'd like to hide a lightbox slide so that once the slide has popped up as a lightbox the user doesn't then go through it (since it's placed subsequently in my narr...
10 years ago
Charlotte Bryce
Hi there,  I have a question regarding the scaling within Storyline. I know you can set the display to fit current browser size for the viewer, but I was wondering how...
10 years ago
Marie Wood
Hi, Viewers are having trouble with one of our Storyline modules freezing after about 45 seconds of viewing. We have tested here at our headquarters on many platforms ...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tracy H
I am attempting to create a "pac man" style interactive game. I have created the template but am having troubles with how to make the character move throughout the maz...
10 years ago
By Tracy H