Last Post Replies
Gustaf Sylvin
I would like to create a button that lets the user decide if the want sound or no sound in the course. I want two things to happen when clicking the button: 1. Change ...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kai ...
Hi All, I am going to do loads of screen recordings and did check out this post: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/working-with-theme-colors.aspx Howe...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Julie Fulcher
I want to have the Previous and Next Button on my slide, but if possible, I would like to delete those buttons from the layers associated with that slide.  Is that po...
10 years ago
By Julie Fulcher
Malinda McGregor
I have created a Storyline project & distributed through our LMS. The project includes text, images & audio in the form of narration. Initially the course work...
10 years ago
By Malinda McGregor
PRAKASH B
Hi  we want to track more details for example add to mark for all Questions,time,and how to set complete status for every slides. we have upload the tin can xml file a...
10 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Hello Hello1
Only yesterday, my Articulate Storyline files stopped opening in my LMS. This was originally only happening in IE but is now occurring in all browsers. The files will ...
10 years ago
By Mohammad Hassam
Omkar  Puranik
Hi, I am facing 2 issues in attached file: 1. I am not able to write else condition on button click 2. assessment screen is not getting refreshed I have attached the ...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Darlesa Cahoon
My SME has 3 long SOGs he has asked me to force people to read followed by quiz questions.  There has to be a more elegant solution to this.  I was thinking of some wa...
10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Aaron Miller
We have several files published from Storyline in SCORM 1.2 which work flawlessly. However, I am having trouble getting courses published in SCORM 2004 to have a "Succ...
10 years ago
Jeff Miller
Help please- I am trying to make a condition assigned to my manually created "next" button.  I need the user to click on various shapes on the screens, each of which ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Greg Pierce
I have incorporated a video where the user clicks on an object to launch the video.  The video windows does not appear and it also does not play.  We are using Active ...
10 years ago
Jennie Waddington
Hi, In my course, the scrubber finishes before the audio completes.  The learner then loses the ability to pause the audio to take notes.  How can I get them to synchr...
10 years ago
Laura D
I am trying to import a screencast SL module into another SL module.  When I import, the size of the screencast slides are too small and show a background on the right...
10 years ago
Cheng Li
Hi Amazing Community, I encountered this question when I tried to fit a bunch of items into a scroll panel. Some of the items are left outside of the scroll panel. So ...
10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Diana Stock
I cannot get a 'story' to close/exit out of LMS to enable the next 'story' SCO.  I used the trigger to exit the course. The assessment was created separately from the ...
10 years ago
Kevin Besik
Hi All, I have created a module to run on an LMS, however when it gets published, it loads in a different size than what was specified. The size was set to 975 x 618, ...
10 years ago
Fulvia Tamai
I have been working on a drag and drop exercise where two drag items (in the attached file these are "Drive to work" and "Listen to the audio-book") can be assigned to...
10 years ago
Catherine Conley
When reviewing a quiz, is it possible to show correct/incorrect icons only after the max. number of attempts has been reached and/or the quiz has been passed? For exam...
10 years ago
By Ann Dyellig
leah lopez
I have a course with plenty of test questions throughout, however; the grading is only on a select number of the questions somewhat early on in the training. I would l...
10 years ago
Jeff Blume
Is there a way to change the slide master layout applied to a string of questions drawn from a question bank, or create a layout that the question bank questions will ...
10 years ago