Last Post Replies
Megan O'Neil
There seems to be a limitation to the "record a screen" function in Storyline.  I need to record the entire screen when creating videos, however if I stretch the recor...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jake Sheen
HI All, I have deleted the vertical guide somehow and am unsure on how to bring it back. I can use multiple horizontal one but I am having difficulties in using the s...
10 years ago
Gregory Tapper
Hello Storyline Community / Staff! I'm working on a module where I'd like to keep the "next" button hidden until the user checks all content on the current slide. I ha...
10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
matthias Cabri
This is the situation: My slide has a picture in which my student need to identify 5 different objects. I want them to click on those objects. Clicking them reveals th...
10 years ago
By matthias Cabri
Lora Alston
I am creating a SCORM compliant training. The training has a final test. Do you have to click any buttons to submit this final test? I have it setup as a graded test. ...
10 years ago
By Steve McAneney
Sarah Ednay
Ok, I’ve got my drag and drop and dependent feedback acting the way I want, other than it messes up if an item is dragged off again before submitting. I think I must...
10 years ago
ted hildebrandt
Wondering if there is a way to link Story1, story2 and story3 etc.   Into another short one slide Story_TableOfContents.story  kind of thing (like chapters in a book a...
10 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Jessica Kos
HI there   I am new to Articulate Storyline, but am on a relatively tight deadline (aren't we all!!)  I have watched most of the tutorials, but am having trouble findi...
10 years ago
Joseph Flanagan
Hi, I know how to create a quiz with minus points using variables and triggers. What I haven't figured out is whether it is possible to get the results from such quizz...
10 years ago
Josh Waters
I have been fiddling with this, only to get stranger and stranger results, so I'm coming here to see if anyone else can help me with this. I've created a picture objec...
10 years ago
By Josh Waters
Frank Snider
Is there a way to add a button globally on every page of a project? Thanks in advance!
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
John Black
I can't get any search results from this E-Learning Heroes Storyline Forum. There was a post right in front of me that had "drag and drop" in its title. So I searched ...
10 years ago
Patrick Therrien
I recently lost the "Articulate Storyline Story" date file; (the one that allows me to open up Storyline) and I need to update a presentation that I have upload in my ...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Debra Riley
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed an issue with IE and the default browser controls. I set a trigger to open a URL with the browser control option set to Defau...
10 years ago
Mike Ladue
I can't seem to get Web Objects to appear correctly when previewed or published in Articulate Storyline '09. Whether using a direct link or index.html file to my .mp4,...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kevin Hart
Trying to determine the duration of the workshop I just finished. Can't seem to find a way to do it other than manuall counting seconds of audio on timeline. Where ca...
10 years ago
Ashley Kontos
I have recently created a course that includes 3 videos from our tech department.  These videos are in mp4 format and were inserted directly into the storyline file.  ...
10 years ago
Adam Love
I am evaluating Storyline with the trial version. I have created some slides which include the photographic character on them. I have saved my work and come back to it...
10 years ago
Isa David
Hi all, I know there are a number of issues with the Storyline update... got an issue of my own now. A colleague of mine, who is using the updated version, opened cont...
10 years ago
Barbara Jacobs
I need to post a training video on the LMS.  The video file is 185MB - huge!  I received the DVD in two mp4 segments:  1) multiple sections  (smaller files) and 2) sin...
10 years ago