Last Post Replies
Martyn Stevenson-Read
Hi,   I've had some really interesting conversations with our designers this week about approaches to design, and I thought I'd open up the conversation to a wider a...
10 years ago
By Martyn Stevenson-Read
Andrew Winner
Hello all -- a Storyline n00b here. I was curious to know if there's a way to use the 'Zoom Region' function on specific elements in your page. Let me explain furthe...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Aspire Europe
When I save my storyline file i am getting the message The project file could not be saved. Unable to delete file. The file size is 197 mb. Any ideas on this error mes...
10 years ago
Lar O'Shea
Storyline Is it possible at the end of a quiz to return to all skipped questions to re-attempt?
10 years ago
Laura Gestoso
I have a problem with tracking platform courses and wanted to ask you for help. My clients want that the course keep the percentage of the student progress (score.r...
10 years ago
Mike Ganci
Good morning, For some reason Hotspots/Captions that I have set to jump to URL/File only work in HTML5 output but not on the usual story.html flash file?? Thanks, Mike
10 years ago
By Mike Ganci
Rob Anderson
Hi all... I made a little something for you to play with. I got the inspiration for it from playing around with an Apple phone OS. I'm using this technique for s...
10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ted hildebrandt
Hi, Major problem.  I've got a 238 slide project.  When I preview it works fine.  When I go to publish it (even just the HTML version) it goes through each slide and t...
10 years ago
Brajesh singh
Hi All, I am creating a accessibility course in storyline. every thing working fine. But my client want to change in the tab navigation in menu which is I explain belo...
10 years ago
Ron San
I would like to set timer for the quiz in Storyline. The duration of the quiz depends on user's response to certain initial questions. Is it possible to set the timer ...
10 years ago
Lil Monk
Hi! I've made my first video recordings in Storyline. I'm sure all of the triggers were working at one stage, but now I have a few that won't progress at all and a cou...
10 years ago
Rohit Manjrekar
Hi, I need to create a standalone quiz where I need to capture user information like name and email. The user then goes through an assessment and I need to capture the...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ron San
A quick search did not yield answers so heres my question: If I have a large number of items on a single slides that requires additional explanation, which is the best...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Howie Pearson
Can this be done? 
10 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Camille Kilbourne
I am creating a quiz in Storyline. When I go to preview it, or after I publish it, I get the yellow box that I need to tab through, that students using a screen reader...
10 years ago
Katie Hughes
Hello, I am working on a Storyline interactive for an open education resource project regarding the Henderson-Hasselbach equation (bio-chemistry, no knowledge of this ...
10 years ago
Yuming Chang
Hi,  I have embeded a mp4 video in a slide. it works fine on desktop.  However, when view on ipad, the video did not auto play when first visit this slide unless tap o...
10 years ago
A S
Hi there! I'm having an issue changing the state of an image, when I've applied a shape to it. What I want is for the image to change to a 'Visited' state when the us...
10 years ago
By A S
Janet Coburn
Does Storyline has an automatic backup?  Also is there a  location where files are dumped during a crash? Thanks
10 years ago
Camille Kilbourne
Is it possible to change the colors of what the student sees when they review their quiz in Storyline. For example, if they review, the color green or red shows up at ...
10 years ago