Last Post Replies
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, I'm working on a project in Storyline which has seven interactions that have roadblocks (you must view all interactions to continue).  I published a test ve...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jamie Smith
We are going to implement Storyline HTML5 on the iPad for our employees soon. Therefore, I've beat up on it pretty well. Along the way, I discovered that when you acco...
10 years ago
Joanna Kurpiewska
Hi everybody, I've just redesigned in Storyline an old  Click the bunny game, built previously long time ago in flash. It was simple, quick and efficient working with ...
10 years ago
By Kristin Shantz
vineetha charles
Hi, I recently came across a post in which both David and Gerry had shared a file for creating a ''scratch-off'' interaction. http://community.articulate.com/forums/p...
10 years ago
By David Anderson
Richard Chasin
I'm looking for specific help by using search the forum, but no matter what I enter nothing is being returned...help please?
10 years ago
Pedro Fernandez
I created this drag and drop interaction while attempting to move away from the typical model used in elearning today. This sample instructs the learner to pick up a c...
10 years ago
Poppy Hill
I am trying to create a slide that has an essay question on it.  When the user hits submit, I want it to submit the essay, change a variable to true, and then navigate...
10 years ago
Kris S
Hi everyone, Is anyone else having a problem running a search in the forum? Anything I put in the search field comes back with "No items matching your search were fou...
10 years ago
Eric Robitaille
I'm trying to create few "drag and drop" puzzles with always the same bank of images (In the bank, all images are doubled because in some puzzle I need more than one o...
10 years ago
Keith K.
I have a very simple web object with some paragraphed text. There is enough text that the web object content is larger (taller) than the web object itself. In the Flas...
10 years ago
Paul Barker
Hi all.  We've made the decision to stick with Presenter 13 for now as Storyline appears to have too many time-consuming and annoying issues for us to be able to work ...
10 years ago
Ann Evans
Hi - I'm trying to create my first Screenr. I was prompted to download Java, which I did (although I thought I already had it). I've gone back to Screenr and it is sti...
10 years ago
dennis devriendt
How can I check what LMS reporting option I chose when publishing a file for LMS in Storyline? I suppose it's somewhere in one of the files, but I have no clue where t...
10 years ago
Craig Spradbury
Hello I have several individual Articulate Storyline assessments with multiple slides that compile correctly (these have all been checked via scorm.cloud and are all i...
10 years ago
Paul Williams
Hi, I'm new to Articulate, and I'm trying tow ork out how I can show users a screenshot of a software homescreen and get them to show me up to 4 different locations th...
10 years ago
Helen Fitness
I'm hesitant to start another thread for this issue because I see there have been a number already. Last week Storyline was working fine and previewing OK; this week, ...
10 years ago
Wendy Down
Hi, I'm really having some "minty" moments trying to get my first project done. I'm trying to change the input size of the text in my input fields on an interaction sl...
10 years ago
Barbara Hacker
Once a course is published can it be unpublished?  Or, must you save an unpublished copy before publishing? Barbara
10 years ago
Fintan mac carthy
Hi there, I've a file which has two forms of actions created by using variables, conditions and triggers: 1. Storing a users name in a Text Variable 2. Progress bar...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Carrie Derner
Can a freeform quiz question in Storyline be set to a graded question where I can assign point values to certain answers? I see a tutorial or two where that is done in...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor