Last Post Replies
Paul Williams
Hi, I'm new to Articulate, and I'm trying tow ork out how I can show users a screenshot of a software homescreen and get them to show me up to 4 different locations th...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Helen Fitness
I'm hesitant to start another thread for this issue because I see there have been a number already. Last week Storyline was working fine and previewing OK; this week, ...
10 years ago
Wendy Down
Hi, I'm really having some "minty" moments trying to get my first project done. I'm trying to change the input size of the text in my input fields on an interaction sl...
10 years ago
Barbara Hacker
Once a course is published can it be unpublished?  Or, must you save an unpublished copy before publishing? Barbara
10 years ago
Fintan mac carthy
Hi there, I've a file which has two forms of actions created by using variables, conditions and triggers: 1. Storing a users name in a Text Variable 2. Progress bar...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Carrie Derner
Can a freeform quiz question in Storyline be set to a graded question where I can assign point values to certain answers? I see a tutorial or two where that is done in...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Serko Srabonian
Hello everyone, My client LOVES he "allow user to print result" feature of Storyline. They are going to begin using Moodle 2.6 for their LMS.  Is there a way to have ...
10 years ago
By Serko Srabonian
Wendy Down
Can anyone advise on the best way to create an interactive crossword puzzle?
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Tricia Ransom
Hi David, can you help me?
10 years ago
By Tricia Ransom
James Mazur
I have a short 15 second introduction that was done in flash where I edited the .fla file in CS4 on my Mac.  In CS4 animations play at what I consider normal speed. I ...
10 years ago
By James Mazur
Matthew Adams
Hello Friends, I'm attempting to insert an Engage 13 published file into a Storyline project.  I followed the instructions here:  http://www.articulate.com/support/sto...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Elizabeth Cline
Hello all! I have developed a click and drag interaction where the learner must click and drag the correct items onto a desk. I have given the learner two attempts. I ...
10 years ago
David Sensenig
When publishing a course to access via AMP, I published for Tin Can API, checked the box for "allow downloading for offline viewing", and uploaded the zip file to SCOR...
10 years ago
ed dorociak
I have approx 15 slides that the user can visit in any order. I created a checklist on a separate slide that lists the name of the slides. This is a separate scene whi...
10 years ago
Sheelagh Semper
Good morning. Forgive me if a similar question has been asked before. I've been unable to find a suitable answer by reviewing existing questions in the forum at this t...
10 years ago
David Sensenig
I am developing a product for sale, and it's vital that it be accessible via iPad. When viewing HTML5 content in Safari, performance has been erratic to say the least....
10 years ago
By David Sensenig
Benjamin Caulder
I have a few callouts that appear on mouse hover over that I want to be hidden while a video is playing. Can't quite figure out how to do that. "When Media completes" ...
10 years ago
chad nixon
I am having trouble with the seeker bar. I have developed a course inside of storyline and have audio that matches images that fade in and out. But now that I have add...
10 years ago
Merrill Roberts
Hi All, I am running into some trouble with a multiple response question format I am using as a drill for my students. For some reason the “correct” boxes have a thic...
10 years ago
Ana Victória
Hello, I have an interaction in which the learner must select several things and not others. I created a control shape with the following triggers: Change on state wh...
10 years ago