Last Post Replies
Lance Miller
I'm having a difficult time with quiz questions when viewing on an iPad.  If the user selects the correct answer, the initial "Correct" layer displays.  Once the user ...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Randy Hill
New to Storyline, we have been using a custom interface for our courses for years.  I am wanting to see what Storyline can do.  In our interface we use professional vi...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mary Swigert
Hi - We currently have Studio 09 and are looking to purchase Storyline.  Will our customized Skins/Templates transfer into the new software?
over 9 years ago
By Mary Swigert
Anders Juul Hansen
Hey. I am doing a drag and drop quiz, where the user has 2 attempts. Right now, the user gets 10 points if he answers correctly on the first try, and 0 points if he do...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anders Juul Hansen
Hey all. Thanks for a great application and a great community. You can insert a countdown timer, which is automatically placed in the upper right corner of the player....
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tamika Cashaw
Hello Everyone: I'm in need of help/ideas.  In my course, I have a slide that is used as the primary landing/navigation page that contains buttons, that when clicked t...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Scott Johnson
I am trying to the following in Story Line. Do you know if this is possible? Let's say I have three scenes in a project ,with a quiz at the end of each scene. The ...
over 9 years ago
By Scott Johnson
Liz Boynton
Hi, Is there any way of removing the little fuzzy play button that appears when you insert a web object? I have tried changing the picture and the image I want appears...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Ragunathakrishnan G
We have created a HTML 5 interactivity and imported as a webobject in Storyline.  In PC version, the web object as such is working properly. But, when the same webobje...
over 9 years ago
By Ragunathakrishnan G
Harrison C
I love that I can show feedback with the freeform drag and drop questions using the correct/incorrect drop states, and I use this to provide instant feedback to the us...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Saul  Jacobs
Hi is there anyway to setup default caption colors for Screen Recording, so that I can set it up before I record and then don't have to manually change each caption af...
over 9 years ago
By Diane Elkins
Russell Still
Working on the physically largest module yet. The .story file is now over 160mb and contains over 400 questions (broken up into 20 sections). The file will now neither...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Efrat Maor
Our current LMS definitions are set to very basic support for data recived through SCORM. We asked for some upgrades from our IT, but especially after adding SL to the...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
tin C
I made a question bank which has 10 questions MC, MR, Fill in the blanks, T/F etc. I want to have all the 10 questions given to the user at the beginning of the course...
over 9 years ago
By tin C
Jill McNair
Hello everybody, Was just messing around and made this demo for fun.  After I finished though, I realized that it seems to created a sense of urgency/suspense - could ...
over 9 years ago
By Annick Rivkine
Efrat Maor
Hi, We have an internal customer asking to send an email with quiz results to the learner and his manager. so we cannot use the Quizmaker option - since it predefines ...
over 9 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Catherine Sturrock
Hi, The company I am working for have just bought storyline, so I am using the trial version to start creating some training modules. In a fair few of the modules, the...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Lance Miller
I'm attempting to import a course originally authored in Studio, which includes quiz questions authored in Quizmaker.  When I attempt to import, I receive an error whi...
over 9 years ago
By Lance Miller
Kris S.
Hello, I've set my LMS Reporting to Passed/Incomplete for my exam (as a separate SCO). At what point does Storyline report the status to the LMS? When the student reac...
over 9 years ago
By Jack Chen
Ellen Brodsky
Hello all, We need to publish a course both for standard PC/Web delivery and for iPad. What would you recommend as the best story size to start with? What would the ou...
over 9 years ago
By Ellen Brodsky