Last Post Replies
Jim Larsen
I am building a Storyline prject and I notice that every time I raise the font size in a bulleted list, the last bullet remains at the smaller size.  This is also true...
10 years ago
By mike mcdonald
Grant Goulet
I am having a problem. A big big problem. I've spent the past week developing a lot of company templates. Each template has quite a few triggers along with variables i...
10 years ago
By Grant Goulet
Sven Emmrich
Hey great guys, testing a storyline course on my website I saw in this forum by Montse and which inspired me. I am using weebly so I can't just upload it directly. I h...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kelly Schultze
I'm making a course that will be taken domestically and internationally, and as a result will need different units of measurement. To keep the course looking clean, I'...
10 years ago
Richard Jans
Hello I've come into a situation where i am looking an easier solution. I'm building a programs where the learner can choose any combination of 5 options using checkbo...
10 years ago
Agnieszka Gorgon
Hi everyone, I'm having a problem which causes two of the four check-boxes to misalign in a pick one assessment (with randomized answers). It's always the bottom two c...
10 years ago
Tim Wright
Hello all, I'm creating a "flat design" with no gradients but captions all seem to retain a gradient no matter how I change/edit them. Any ideas? THANKS!
10 years ago
By Tim Wright
Pat Bush
I have a powerpoint  map of the US in storyline. As the learner hovers over certain hotspots on the map , I would like a text box to display and within that text box I...
10 years ago
Tiffany Wuthrich
Hi All. We are just getting started with our online eLearning community and are shopping for an LMS. Currently looking at Litmos and Docebo. Can anyone comment on thei...
10 years ago
Melissa McWherter
I've been read the blog post about using Lightbox and saw that you have posted the how to in youtube and have it displayed on the website.  How do you do that?  I need...
10 years ago
Karl Gunter
Does anyone know if there is a bug list to check and if there is a preferred method of reporting issues? i seem to remember there was a 'report bug' button, but i can'...
10 years ago
a f
Hi, I have a small script that has been created in java, html and css. It creates a memory test, is it possible to embed the code into a storyline slide? Many thanks ...
10 years ago
Kim Simmons
Good Morning, MY ISSUE: To avoid the confusion, I just want to remove the PREV button form a particular slide within a scene. Is that possible? (see background below...
10 years ago
ted hildebrandt
I've got several quiz slides drawing on different quizzes in a sequence how do I control the last "Next" that is a "Next" from the player (Next/Previous/Sequence) on t...
10 years ago
ted hildebrandt
Took a slide with 8 buttons and then did a freeform conversion listing the 8 buttons as selections (designate 2 or 3 as correction options).  But when Previewing I see...
10 years ago
Ernesto Gutierrez
Dear Heroes, I have a problem with a request a client of mine has asked me to include in his LO: 1. Firstly, his LMS is non-standard, self-made:http://www.aulapp.com...
10 years ago
By Ernesto Gutierrez
Gregory Tapper
Hello! I'm testing a Storyline module on our company's LMS tool. When testing the module, it works on all platforms (pc/mac/iPad) in every browser except for Internet ...
10 years ago
Tim Wright
Hello all, Could someone take a look at why my drag object (with state changes) jumps around when droped? Thanks!
10 years ago
Carrie Eaton
I've got 20 numbered buttons on one slide, each one set to play a different audio clip. (There will not be 20 in the final version, but this screen allows them to list...
10 years ago
By Carrie Eaton
Sean Moran
Hi everyone does anyone know if it is possible to create a profile for storyline.  Basically i would like to be able to create a profile have the user input various pe...
10 years ago
By Steve Gannon