Last Post Replies
Tim Wright
Hello all, Could someone take a look at why my drag object (with state changes) jumps around when droped? Thanks!
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carrie Eaton
I've got 20 numbered buttons on one slide, each one set to play a different audio clip. (There will not be 20 in the final version, but this screen allows them to list...
10 years ago
By Carrie Eaton
Sean Moran
Hi everyone does anyone know if it is possible to create a profile for storyline.  Basically i would like to be able to create a profile have the user input various pe...
10 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Elizabeth Delgado
I'm in the process as the first Storyline user for our company, in validating Storyline for our LMS before others get it.  Our LMS requires zip format, not zipx.  The ...
10 years ago
PRAKASH B
Hi I have published scorm 2004 3rd Edition. The tracking is working well but the resume prompt doesn't work properly. The resume prompt is working correctly before i c...
10 years ago
Andrew Weaver
When you add a Data Entry box and publish for CD, the backspace functionality while typing in the text box does not work.  This issue came up with Update 2, and each n...
10 years ago
Timothy Smith
Storyline 1.05 When publishing a project as a Web output including HTML5 and Mobile Output. The project will work perfectly if the destination is the same folder as th...
10 years ago
Zara Ogden
First off I am a user not a builder. My technical knowledge of the details associated with running my content on an LMS (Moodle 2.4.5 in this case) is limited. Here i...
10 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Al Stroinovsky
Apparently, without changing any instructions in the project, the "send email to" trigger does not work anymore after Storyline update 5. The trigger was working perfe...
10 years ago
Jill McNair
Hi all! With a goal of making it faster and more efficient to build courses, I have a client who wants two things: 1. A course "master" template with prescribed design...
10 years ago
By Jill McNair
Suraj Karakulath
Hey guys, I am having a problem. I tried importing a flash file (720x540) into Storyline (stage size 720x540). It fits perfectly in the slide but when I publish it and...
10 years ago
Philip  Schall
I'm currently trying to hover from layer to layer within a slide and it's not working. I can hover from layer to layer from slide to slide but not multiple layers with...
10 years ago
Mark Bennett
Hi all, I'm sure I read on here last week that someone had managed to decode suspend data to get the page numbers in their course. I think it was a widget that you cou...
10 years ago
Carrie Derner
I'm working on a series of review games for a client. I built basic template using very basic graphics and now I'm updating the artwork to match a color scheme and loo...
10 years ago
By Carrie Derner
Erin Patterson
Hello all, I need your help!  Is there any possible way to Italicize my font in my Menu?  I'm using Italicized ComicSans font throughout my course and want it to match...
10 years ago
Jeana Townsend
I have a slide with several buttons.  Depending on which button the user clicks, I want to hide some slides in the remainder of the scene.  Is that possible? 
10 years ago
ted hildebrandt
I know forums are for addressing questions.  You guys have answered so many of my questions I'm good to go and have what I need to develop my course.   I just messed u...
10 years ago
Raymond Wan
I have a Storyline file that I've published in efforts to have it load within an iframe. I've set the output settings to "Resize browser to fill screen" soit fills up ...
10 years ago
Charles Steelman
Using Storyline in Moodle, and when I set the storyline player to "Scale Player to Fit" the presentation space is centered vertically.  It would be better for it to be...
10 years ago
Patrick Viney
Hi, I am trying to create an interaction in Storyline as follows: On the first page the user is asked to reflect upon a situation and input a paragraph or so of tex...
10 years ago
By Alex O'Byrne