Last Post Replies
Kate Watkins
Hello all, I would like to change the title on Quiz results reports for printing. Currently, the title defaults to Results, Results1, Results2, etc. In the report.html...
10 years ago
By Renee Prater
Aaron Schmidt
When I launch index_lms_html5.html, the logo on the top left of the menu is broken. This isn't a problem with the other launch pages.  Also, the bullets in the resourc...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ingo Haubach
Hello Heroes, starting to learn Storyline i approached my first challenge. i will explain the situation in a very simple way (hopefully): I have five coins which shou...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Priyanka Verma
Hello, I am new to Storyline and am having trouble with the assessments piece. Currently about 200 people have taken the course and there is a 50/50 pass rate. That ...
10 years ago
David Lieberman
Some of my slides have a minute or two of audio. When I insert images to demonstrate, they always extend to the end of the slide. I have to uncheck "show until end", a...
10 years ago
By David Lieberman
Grant Goulet
Greetings, I'm looking for some advanced help that I couldn't seem to find any solutions to in the support forums. I'm creating some templates for other users to creat...
10 years ago
By Grant Goulet
Margaret Seybert
After publishing in Storyline, I noticed that all of my hyperlinks (which are under Markers) are dead links.  I a trigger set to go to the appropriate site, I even tes...
10 years ago
David Sohriakoff
I want to create a course where the learner can explorer on their own (easy). However, when they complete a section of the course, I want that section to be closed out...
10 years ago
Carlos Sam
Hello Guys I'm new I just want to know about quizzes I followed the tutorial but is only showing me how to put 1 question I want to do multiple choices but I cant crea...
10 years ago
CK1 CK1
I'm using the 'pause base timeline' feature in a course...using a pause layer functionality described in this forum.  It works fine on a PC, but on the iPad it's not w...
10 years ago
By CK1 CK1
Maritza Swabb
I'm using a game template for Storyline and my supervisor wants me to create a form at the end of the game that will capture the participant's score and they can enter...
10 years ago
By Maritza Swabb
Russ Fleenor
Why does the search function on this website and the Storyline support site always return no results no matter what I search for? Thanks Russ
10 years ago
Evan Laube
I am curious if I can change the location of the crosshairs on my States tab of an image.  Instead of having the crosshairs in the upper left hand corner, can it be in...
10 years ago
Martha Bowen
Hello everyone!  I'm hoping for some thoughts on how to make this workflow more efficient.  I've created slides with 4 placeholder images and setup states for each to ...
10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Cindy Nelson
I have a problem with triggers looping in circles instead of advancing to the designated slide. I keep checking the trigger setup screen and changing the settings, but...
10 years ago
Sarah MacDonald
Is there a way to change the style of radio buttons? I see that I have four styles to choose from, all different sizes, and a few different colors as well. But I would...
10 years ago
By Sarah MacDonald
Greg Davis
I have a lot of screen recordings that I need to do that will then be used for an interactive simulation (show and do). I want to record my narration separately from s...
10 years ago
Gail Bray
Hi, I'm a newbie.   I have just published my first storyline course, uploaded into LMS and all worked well.  Unfortunately my original folder with all storyline files ...
10 years ago
bob jones
I would greatly appreciate some tutoring on what Storyline/Articulate is capable of for creating game-type applications. I was attracted to the drag and drop functions...
10 years ago
E Talboy
I'd like to use sections of a lecture.  It was uploaded as Vimeo video.  I downloaded as in both MP4 and WMV formats.  I want to eidt the AUDIO to use audio sections i...
10 years ago