Last Post Replies
Johnathan Brouwer
I am trying to geta specific audio file to trigger when a tab is clicked by user on a particular slide.  I thought I could use markers but that is my downfall.  It see...
over 9 years ago
By Johnathan Brouwer
Kirsten Smith
On paper I've laid out an idea for a drag and drop activity, but I haven't been able to figure out the mechanics of it in Storyline yet. Any guidance would be greatly ...
over 9 years ago
By Kirsten Smith
Ed Steeds
After I add a 5 minute audio track I will often crop it so that it is shorter lets say to 1 minute. My problem is that when I inserted the full audio track it pushed t...
over 9 years ago
By Ed Steeds
Jonathan Yaseen
I have a Storyline interaction embedded into a wordpress page, so what im after is when the user finishes the interaction a continue button appears to go to the next p...
over 9 years ago
By Jonathan Yaseen
prabhu417 mamu
Hi, Is this possible to create a custom skin in Articulate Storyline, and will it support ".artpkg" file. Someone please help me in this regarding. 
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bill Harnage
I need to replace the point in the browser detection script that launches ioslaunch.html and replace it with an absolute path. I know where it is in story.html, howeve...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Connie Betts
I just started using Storyline this week. I don't want to use the default Next and Prev buttons, so I unchecked them in Slide Properties. My project has a lot of hotsp...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
A. Willemsen
I am testing Articulate Storyline for our organisation and one of the things we find important is making questions/quizzes within e-learning. In Storyline there are a ...
over 9 years ago
By A. Willemsen
vinayak kadam
Hello Guys, I have a button on screen and one image. When the user clicks the button I want image to animate and move horizontally from one position to another. I have...
over 9 years ago
By vinayak kadam
Stefaan Van Eenoo
Hi all, I have a course in multiple languages. Each language has a quiz, but I can only track the score with one result slide. Hence, even if a user has all the questi...
over 9 years ago
By Jenny Anderson
tim price
Is there any way to create a scrollable text box if you have too much text to display on the slide? Thanks Tim
over 9 years ago
By tim price
Kaitlin Keppler
Im pretty sure I already know the answer to this question, but I have to at least try! Storyline was prompting me that it could not save my file due to insufficient st...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
M. Bosscher
Trying to publish a storyline course with SCORM 2004.  We are using Cornerstone OnDemand and get the following error.  *************************** AN ERROR HAS OCCURE...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
frank yang
I've published the course in both html5 & flash. Flash version has all these notes, resources & logo working fine. But html5 only has the Menu (Notes & Res...
over 9 years ago
By Dave Mozealous
Jeff Forrer
Hi.  I am trying to use the format painter to apply the width, height of boxes from one to the next that I made.  The width/height do not seem to carry from my origina...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Dorothy Stark
I've seen the tutorial on inserting and editing web objects in Storyline, but I'm still running into a problem. I'd like to send students to a site where they can ...
over 9 years ago
By Dorothy Stark
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have just imported a .ppt which is full of images. Still doing some testing, but any that have a "reflection" added to them in the original seem to completely l...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Dan Myers
Greetings Articulate Community, I have a course that works best overall in 16:9 due to lots of video in that ratio. However, I have a couple places where I want to use...
over 9 years ago
By Dan Myers
Rochelle Hahn
Hi.  I'm new to Storyline, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  I've created my first project.  On one slide, (titled Applying) their are 3 shape boxes.  I tri...
over 9 years ago
By Rochelle Hahn
Chantelle N
I am having an issue with my state colors in my course. I have an arrow that I imported, and I changed the color (via the "recolor" option in the format tab) to the be...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson