Last Post Replies
Jenny Nilsson
I'm working collaboratively with another Storyline user. I do a draft, she records audio and gives me feedback, and I polish content and adjust timing. The problem is,...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tom Seguin
Hi everyone, I'm trying to help a colleague.  Our organization had hired someone to develop a project using Storyline.  Part of the issue we are having is that some t...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Alexandra Dupraz
Hi everyone, I built a quiz where people have to answer a maximum of questions within 2 minutes. At the end of the 2 minutes, I would like to show the results slide ...
10 years ago
By Alexandra Dupraz
Pere  Martin
Hi I have a course so long... (over 150 slides).. and I have 3 quiz inside  with 3 result slides. At the end of course I have a results slide ready to be tracked by SC...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
will richards
Hello, I have a client who needs to have the course I produced published to a SCROM 1.2 version for their LMS. I have done this successfully however, since there is no...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ted Hildebrandt
Newbie question.  Just curious whether there is an object that can be dragged out that will automatically set up a Blog for you in Storyline.  Same thing for a wiki--...
10 years ago
By Brent deMoville
Lucy Murray
Hi I'm adding caption boxes to a screen recording to provide the learner with further information.  All the text is showing as being the same font and size, however th...
10 years ago
By Jennifer Grant
Andrean Larson
I'm an instructional designer writing content that will be developed by a Storyline developer. Since I'm new to Storyline, I'd like to review lots of examples of how t...
10 years ago
By Andrean Larson
David Blanchard
Hi all, I'm looking to create a 'scrolling news banner' on the homepage of a module I'm building. Imagine a text box with 5 different states, each state having a headl...
10 years ago
By Allison Nederveld
Pedro Fernandez
Hello All, Using Storyline 4:1311.1422, I noticed some odd behavior when I used a triggered slide jump.  If you are reading this, please try to confirm that this is h...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Josh Janikowski
When i build a quiz and use the review quiz button after finished the software adds the "Incorrect" or "Correct" banner on bottom. it also adds the correct answers and...
10 years ago
Melanie F
Does anyone know if there's a review app Storyline courses-- similar to the sticky notes that reviewers can post on a PDF? We're looking for a simple way for remote, n...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jillian Richmond
Hi The Triggers and Layers Panels seems to have disappeard from my Articulate screen - does anyone know how to get them back?
10 years ago
By Jillian Richmond
Richard Feenstra
Hello Heroes, this is my first post and technically will be only my second online course I have ever produced. Any links to previous discussions or resources would be ...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Martin Talbot
I have a lot of problems with some simple arithmetic - I have declared numeric variables and am using numeric data entry fields to capture values. However - the receiv...
10 years ago
By Martin Talbot
Colin Skinner
How do you make different Hover and Down states for for a Visited button. Our client has requested it and found another Storyline project that does it (I don't have ac...
10 years ago
By Colin Skinner
Brenda Hahn
I just recently started working with Storyline.  I did a 16 minute screen recording and inserted it into a scene in "Try mode" to work on a software tutorial.  The aud...
10 years ago
Mark Jennings
Hi I am trying to standardise common phrases and terms used in Storyline projects to help my colleagues get on and use Storyline rather than worrying about what to say...
10 years ago
By Mark Jennings
Garry Hargreaves
Hi Most players in the "eLearning" field have to pay the bills with "bread n butter"/ "low hanging fruit" compliance training at some stage.  Invariably, that training...
10 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Uma Vin
I'm new in my current organization and the first eLearning that I developed need to interact with a custom LMS here. I have the learners enter their pc ID, first and l...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze