Last Post Replies
Katie Venit
Hi everyone: Trying to pay back in a small way to this great forum. My org recently published a product I've been working on, in various forms, since 2010. It's not pe...
10 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Pedro Fernandez
Hello All, Here is the situation: Start a new Story in Storyline Insert a new Free Form Quiz question of type "Pick One" Create a text box and enter some text on ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Keith Williams
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me to find a solution to a problem that is happening with a published Storyline presentation? I recently updated Storyline to th...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeff Willison
Hi All--what is the easiest way for me to see if I have the latest version of SL downloaded?  I don't see a version number in properties. Thanks
10 years ago
By Jeff Willison
Richard S
I am working in Storyline and would like to build out a game through interactions.  I would like to know if there is a way to get scores linked straight to social medi...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Venkatesh J
Hi, I have created one course in Storyline Update 3 and tested in iPad (IOS 6.1.3 ). The problem is, images are not loaded properly in most of the pages (please refer...
10 years ago
Nia Martinez
Hi! My slide view is not showing the bar to the right of the slide where you can add the triggers and the layers.  I must have accidentally pressed something to elimin...
10 years ago
By Nia Martinez
Kathy Englert
I'm scratching my head over some problems I'm having and am hoping someone can help. I've created a Timeline scenario where the learner clicks step numbers across the ...
10 years ago
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Storyline Update 5 went live today!  For a full list of updates, bug fixes, and to download the update please visit the Storyline Update page.  Please let us know if...
10 years ago
Karen Banks
Is there a way to record audio in storyline once you have created your presentation from scratch?  I have recorded a screencast but now I am trying to add audio to the...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
ted hildebrandt
I've got a Master which has a layer on it so that I can have a drop down menu in front of the other layers on the regular slide that I've added. When the layer is show...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
J Cheng
Hi all, We're pleased to announce Articulate Storyline Update 5! Update 5 includes bug fixes, performance improvements, and HTML5 output enhancements.    http://www....
10 years ago
By J Cheng
Kevin Croteau
I recently purchased a new laptop and reinstalled Storyline.  I'm reviewing one of my courses and the text &/or text boxes have changed size or the alignment has c...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Paul Alders
When I was watching this blogpost of David Anderson about tabs interactions I was thinking how I could use this interaction without losing to much space for the necess...
10 years ago
By Katie Venit
Maresa Molloy
Hi, I was just wondering if there is a user manual for Storyline, and if there is, where can I find it? Many thanks, Maresa
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sara Tindall
I've constructed a drag/drop interaction.  For the incorrect feedback, I have a lot of text.  However, the display of this is in a small box making the text too small ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Pam I Am
When I worked on my project last week, there were up and down arrow buttons to move the glossary terms up or down in the list. These buttons have now disappeared. How ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jacob Wiese
Hello all! I am trying to put together a board game quiz in Articulate Storyline using JavaScript.  I using the Javascript random number code to act as the dice in the...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Doug Kilishek
Hi - new to storyline and am unable to see if this is possible. Looks like the slide size default in the tool is to create slides at a 4:3 format, but I am curious if ...
10 years ago
By Doug Kilishek
julie wynn
Hello Currently if you check 'end quiz after', and then select a time. A pop-up message will appear once the time has elapsed however the question you are currently o...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson