Last Post Replies
Sampath Sundar
Hi Another glitch today! The audio in one of the slides does not play. Nothing happens when try to play the slide and if I preview the slide, it displays a blank playe...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Clare Marsh
Please can someone help... I have done a whole project (156 slides) and published for review then realised the window is too big for the internet - I have gone in to c...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brian Gajewski
I can't seem to launch a program through Storyline.   (I realize the web based publishing won't work because you can't run an executable through a web browser).  I hav...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jason Wilkins
I was wondering how to change the title of a project that I am working on? It was not created by me, but I am now editing it, and I can't figure out how to change the ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sherlina Austin
Hi! Does someone know how to print a slide? I want to create a glossary in a slide and want to give the user the possibility to print a slide. Thanks in advance for yo...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Gordon Clogston
Hello Everyone, If this question has been beaten to death already, I apologize. Just point me in the right direction and I will be happy to read what is there.  We are...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi We are looking to stream video via Storyline but using an external host and embedding the videos. Any advice on the best providers? Looking at Vimeo at the moment b...
10 years ago
By Suze Ashford-Barnes
Michelle McBride
I have several variables that I no longer need. Is there a way to mass delete variables instead of deleting each one individually? They are all text variables.
10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Sherlina Austin
Hi, Can somebody help me about how to create my own menu. I created a slide with a menu. And the idea is to click on the button to access to the chapter. So there is ...
10 years ago
By Sherlina Austin
Jonathan Workman
I've gone through the information in the data entry Screenr, but I have still have a question: I would like to be able to set the data entry field to create a bulleted...
10 years ago
By janetkissho kissho
Cheryl Hay
Hi there, I'm creating a scrabble game and was wondering if there any way to put a variable of some sort on drag items or drop targets that will allow you to put any o...
10 years ago
By Cheryl Hay
Jin Hiya
Hi folks I want to be able to let users fill in their names and print out the results showing their names.  I followed the instructions provided on this tutorial page ...
10 years ago
By Bradley Craig
Bridget Gilchrist
Just wondering if it's possible to have the in-built "next" and "previous" buttons turned off by default? I can't seem to find any way to do this in player settings, ...
10 years ago
By Bridget Gilchrist
Whitney Harkness
Hoping someone can help me out with this since I am not very video-savvy. I'm working on a project in Storyline that is essentially just a series of embedded .swf vide...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
sonia omar
Hi, As per design, the course is supposed to show completed status when the "Yes" button is clicked in the slide. When I upload the product to my LMS and play - the co...
10 years ago
By sonia omar
ted hildebrandt
I'm developing a 28 chapter Greek course and each chapter is pretty huge.  I'm wondering how to link the chapters or separate projects together.  I thought I'd make an...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Gale
I've been using the Web-publishing option in Articulate Storyline and am having trouble with embedded mp4s not running correctly in the player when run off the server....
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Deb Roberts
Hi, I had created an elearning training piece with quiz for staff and used the defaults for 'correct' and 'incorrect' and then gave the users the option of redoing the...
10 years ago
By Deb Roberts
KERIANNE WALDROP
Hi!  I keep publishing my presentation in hopes that my slides will appear in the numbered menu on the left.  However, something weird happens.  It is grouping slides ...
10 years ago
By KERIANNE WALDROP
John Nixdorf
Just a point of clarification, when Storyline refers to an "Interaction" is it referring exclusively to an interaction constructed in Engage and/or quiz results? If no...
10 years ago
By John Nixdorf