Last Post Replies
Lucy Murray
Hi I'm adding caption boxes to a screen recording to provide the learner with further information.  All the text is showing as being the same font and size, however th...
10 years ago
By Jennifer Grant
Andrean Larson
I'm an instructional designer writing content that will be developed by a Storyline developer. Since I'm new to Storyline, I'd like to review lots of examples of how t...
10 years ago
By Andrean Larson
David Blanchard
Hi all, I'm looking to create a 'scrolling news banner' on the homepage of a module I'm building. Imagine a text box with 5 different states, each state having a headl...
10 years ago
By Allison Nederveld
Pedro Fernandez
Hello All, Using Storyline 4:1311.1422, I noticed some odd behavior when I used a triggered slide jump.  If you are reading this, please try to confirm that this is h...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Josh Janikowski
When i build a quiz and use the review quiz button after finished the software adds the "Incorrect" or "Correct" banner on bottom. it also adds the correct answers and...
10 years ago
Melanie F
Does anyone know if there's a review app Storyline courses-- similar to the sticky notes that reviewers can post on a PDF? We're looking for a simple way for remote, n...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jillian Richmond
Hi The Triggers and Layers Panels seems to have disappeard from my Articulate screen - does anyone know how to get them back?
10 years ago
By Jillian Richmond
Richard Feenstra
Hello Heroes, this is my first post and technically will be only my second online course I have ever produced. Any links to previous discussions or resources would be ...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Martin Talbot
I have a lot of problems with some simple arithmetic - I have declared numeric variables and am using numeric data entry fields to capture values. However - the receiv...
10 years ago
By Martin Talbot
Colin Skinner
How do you make different Hover and Down states for for a Visited button. Our client has requested it and found another Storyline project that does it (I don't have ac...
10 years ago
By Colin Skinner
Brenda Hahn
I just recently started working with Storyline.  I did a 16 minute screen recording and inserted it into a scene in "Try mode" to work on a software tutorial.  The aud...
10 years ago
Mark Jennings
Hi I am trying to standardise common phrases and terms used in Storyline projects to help my colleagues get on and use Storyline rather than worrying about what to say...
10 years ago
By Mark Jennings
Garry Hargreaves
Hi Most players in the "eLearning" field have to pay the bills with "bread n butter"/ "low hanging fruit" compliance training at some stage.  Invariably, that training...
10 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Uma Vin
I'm new in my current organization and the first eLearning that I developed need to interact with a custom LMS here. I have the learners enter their pc ID, first and l...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Darcy Goedecke
Is there a way to disable the forward navigation button in the player on particular slides until a trigger has been activated? I want the students to navigate through ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Matt Cherry
I've added a marker to one of my slides, and embedded a video in the callout window for that marker. I wanted to make the video controls visible so the user could play...
10 years ago
By Matt Cherry
Katie Venit
Hi everyone: Trying to pay back in a small way to this great forum. My org recently published a product I've been working on, in various forms, since 2010. It's not pe...
10 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Pedro Fernandez
Hello All, Here is the situation: Start a new Story in Storyline Insert a new Free Form Quiz question of type "Pick One" Create a text box and enter some text on ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Keith Williams
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me to find a solution to a problem that is happening with a published Storyline presentation? I recently updated Storyline to th...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeff Willison
Hi All--what is the easiest way for me to see if I have the latest version of SL downloaded?  I don't see a version number in properties. Thanks
10 years ago
By Jeff Willison