Last Post Replies
Alan Sarfati
Hi, I am trying to get a handle on a few items with the Seekbar and Navigation buttons. It's true that there is no way to have the seekbar but disallow users from drag...
over 10 years ago
By mike stewart
Blake Halladay
Hey folks.  I'm having some trouble with Tin Can published courses.  I'm not getting any details for individual interactions within my courses when publishing as Tin C...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Darren Campbell
Hi everyone, We are looking for an Articulate Storyline Wizz based in London to help us out. We are developing a series of software simulations and will need someone t...
over 10 years ago
By Darren Campbell
Brian Ambrose
Hi, I've been looking through this fantastic forum, but I couldn't ind an answer to my problem. I figured I would make my first post asking for some help. I have a tra...
over 10 years ago
By Brian Ambrose
Loftur Loftsson
Hi,  I'm looking for a way to host a single course on a web server. However, the users will need to log in to the server, and for the server to remember where in the m...
over 10 years ago
By Ryan Moore
john faulkes
I've not used this particular trigger component before. If I have sound playing on the timeline and I don't want it to play in a particular circumstance, I'm trying to...
over 10 years ago
By john faulkes
Anthony Moser
Need a little help, I have a project that advances slide automatically (there is still the next and previous buttons) I selected the menu to be placed in the upper ri...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
mike stewart
Hi , I am one of the basic templates provided in storyline as a test case, so I can learn the product, its the blackboard skin. I was wondering if it is possible to hi...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ben Cartwright
I am designing a course where I need to have a text variable which can be very short - e.g. a couple of words right up to a few sentences.  How can I create a text box...
over 10 years ago
By Ben Cartwright
Christina Kelley
HI! I have a program that has 4 menu options that the user has to view - is there a tutorial or can someone help me out... this is my first project like this and i thi...
over 10 years ago
By Christina Kelley
Jennifer Ch
Hi all, Has anyone encountered this issue, will you pls advise how to resolve it? Issue: The hyperlink is not workable in published storyline file (Publish to LMS), ...
over 10 years ago
By Dennis Hall
mike stewart
Hi, firstly I am complete newbie to this product and I have to admit not very savvy in using html or scripting languages. So I could use some pretty basic help. I want...
over 10 years ago
By mike stewart
Bikesh Singh
Can some one help...I have a SCORM pack and I wanted to know if same can be edited in storyline?
over 10 years ago
By Bikesh Singh
David Glow
A colleague of mine has joined a Baltimore-based financial company and is launching their training department. He is seeking to fill a few positions (full time ID and ...
over 10 years ago
By David Glow
Ari Avivi
Hello All, I've attached a piece from a project I'm working on. Here is my challenge.  I have used the drag and drop freeform to crate the base slide and the layers th...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Merrill Roberts
Hi All - Working on a Storyline project and relatively new to using quiz slides.  Created Multiple response 10 checkboxs quiz using the built in quiz template.  Need t...
over 10 years ago
Jennifer St. George
Hi all, I've got something odd going on.  I am trying to do a simple layer reveal when the learner hovers over a button and have set up all my settings the same as Jea...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Robin Smith
Hi folks, I've having some challenges with some navigation features.  Specifically navigating back to previous slides from within the same scene.  I have set up slide ...
over 10 years ago
By Robin Smith
Carrie  H
Hello! We are working on an assessment for an internal client.  They want employees to be able to retake the quiz...but only the questions they got wrong. I did not se...
over 10 years ago
Quinn Flanagan
Hi there,  I am having a bit of trouble getting the web object to behave the way I intend it to behave.  Currently i am trying to add a web object from my local machin...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson