Last Post Replies
eLearning Development
Does anyone know of a way to import data into variables?  I am thinking of a game where the questions could be entered into a excel or database and then imported into ...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kate Leifheit
Hi! I am trying to post a course and upload it on blackboard using storyline but an Error 404 keeps coming up no matter which version I publish and try to upload with...
over 9 years ago
By Kate Leifheit
R Rothrock
Is there a way to turn of the prev and next buttons for all slides? At once? It seems strange to me that this isn't a feature of the player, but is instead determined ...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Michelle Thomas
Do state changes work on the iPad in the HTML 5 output? They aren't working in the course I built. 
over 9 years ago
By Laura Lowden
Jesse Kramer
I have a course that has three quizzes in it. The first two work just fine in that if a user selects the incorrect answer they receive feedback, if they select the cor...
over 9 years ago
By Annie Jean
Tim Abel
I have a text field in a simulation.  In this text field, I need for the student to enter a brief note about the current scenario.  I can't predict all the possible va...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Gary Giurbino
Storyline has been crashing on me more and more as the size of my project increases. Currently, I have 18 slides, but estimate it will be more like 60 when finished. W...
over 9 years ago
By Gary Giurbino
Adam Hunt
I'll try and keep the question brief.  On my presentation I have one of my initial slides with 3 layers on it.  The third (and final layer) is my "launch" page out to ...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Averil Robertson
Hi I've been working on a project and published it to LMS, and it opened fine yesterday. Later on that day, it started hanging and I got a popup box for reporting erro...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Spinella
Hello Heroes, For some reason, I'm having an issue importing a Master Slide. I created a navigation setup on one file to import into a completed project. I saved the b...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Jesse Spinella
I'm trying to find out if the Articulate Storyline quizzes have pull down menu's that can be linked to a Freeform Pick Many slide? I can only add check boxes and radio...
over 9 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Siobhan Dunne
I'm new to Storyline and can't get past this stumbling block: I've created several triggers and layers. I've double checked my trigger properties and all looks ok. H...
over 9 years ago
By Siobhan Dunne
Jerry South
I have an object that links to a layer that keeps returning to the normal state instead of the visited state when the base slide is revisited.  Two other objects with ...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jon DeMartino
Hi all- I'm looking at and playing with the free trial of Storyline. It's very cool, as you know better then I. I was creating question slides and wondered how I creat...
over 9 years ago
By Jon DeMartino
Jeff Forrer
Hello. I am trying to tally values from a likert scale I am building and also play a sound on Next.  When I clickk Next, the sound trigger does not fire, and the value...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Forrer
Bill Herrmann
I have a client who how uses Adobe Connect LMS for reporting and tracking, according to these articles (http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=ap9&id...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Nancy Woinoski
Hi all, I have been adding text to the Notes section in Storyline so that I can generate a script for my clients to review and am encountering some wonky auto-correcti...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
suzi shukor
Hi,  I'm planning to use rapidweaver software as a website tool. However, I've no idea how to upload my articulate storyline to the homepage.  Any idea how I can creat...
over 9 years ago
By suzi shukor
Bruce Graham
Hi. This is a simple one but I still struggle with it... I have a slide with text. At the end - 4 buttons appear. Each button triggers a layer that has text and a v...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Raj S
HI I gave a bold in my Storyline course, i can see the bold in storyline but when i preview / Publish it bold is not coming, this error am facing in so many places, pl...
over 9 years ago
By Raj S