Last Post Replies
Craig Leggo
Hi there Articulators, Wondering if anyone can take a look at the attached .story for me, launch it and visit the menu page. My issue is all explained right in there f...
10 years ago
By Craig Leggo
Maja  Oi
Hello. Im a beginner, who just started to learn. I saw a lot of nice examples in this blog. I wonder if you can give me a short explanation of how they were made. (I d...
10 years ago
By Maja Oi
Maja  Oi
Hello. Made a drop and drag-slide  with two Arrows; how do i make the Arrow with the question and the Arrow with the answer to " click" in to eachother? Side by side, ...
10 years ago
By Maja Oi
Jay Metzger
In our courses, we usually always show the people used in images wearing a lapel pin for the course we are training. I would love to be able to add a lapel pin to some...
10 years ago
By Fiona Klassen
Pam I Am
I'm new to Storyline and I'm using the trial version. I want to know if there is any way of removing the timeline bar at the bottom of the slides. It only shows up on ...
10 years ago
By Pam I Am
Yacov Schwartz
Does anyone know How to create line animation (Custom Path) of an object in Articulate Storyline?
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ewa Marciniak
Hello, I'm wondering if there is any option to use both track using number of slides viewed and track using quiz result in the same time? Best regards, Ewa
10 years ago
By Ewa Marciniak
Chat54 .
Is it possible to use a trigger with conditions that use custom button states, i.e. Not the normal programme built in states? I have tried but it does not seem possibl...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Mary H.
Is it possible to insert a MC question on a slide layer?
10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
patricia cunningham
Hi, I am thinking of purchasing Adobe Premiere Elements 11 in order to edit videos to insert into storyline - could you tell me if this is compatible with storyline? M...
10 years ago
By patricia cunningham
Steve Blane
Hi everyone, I have produced a few modules for a client who is hosting on Moodle.  We are experience issues with the resume function.  If the learner has completed the...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Russell Krochock
Hi, Thanks to everyone who has helped on previous questions.  This is a great user group. I put zoom in at 11 seconds and want it to slowly zoom in on a part of the pa...
over 10 years ago
By Josh Uhlig
Kyle Perry
I have a hotspot that shows a new layer upon clicking. I would like that layer to disappear when the cursor leaves the hotspot, instead of having to click to make it d...
over 10 years ago
By Kyle Perry
Louisa Fricker
Is there a way to make an illustrated character look like they have a hand raised to ask a question? There's no built-in pose for this, and I've tried cropping the arm...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeffrey Dalto
Hi, I'm a past Studio user who's gearing up on Storyline and I've run into an issue. I am selecting a slide and recording audio. I click the Sound button, select From ...
over 10 years ago
Cyndi McCarty
I have created a hint layer on slide. The trigger is show layer when the user hovers the mouse over. When I preview or publish the hint slide is not showing when I dra...
over 10 years ago
Lori Paschall
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
over 10 years ago
By stanton mackellar
Niall Watts
I have embedded a youTube video. It plays with flash player - story.html but with html5 I get the error 'Video format or mime type not supported' Any suggestions as to...
over 10 years ago
tim rees
Hello Storyline, first time post here. Is it possible to change the navigation method in a course, dependent on how a user responds to a question? I would like to let ...
over 10 years ago
By tim rees
Erik Foberg
We are using Storyline 4.1311.1422 as of this post, and when running on iOS 7.0.4 from a SCORM 1.2 LMS (tested against ScormCloud and Learn.com) the browser tab will c...
over 10 years ago