Last Post Replies
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi there, I have recently created my first demonstration using Storyline. The content is a mixture of templates and screen recordings. I recorded the screen recording...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Mindy Barenblat
I have published my first Storyline and it works great if viewed on a PC or Mac... however, when viewed on an iPad, it loads the first slide and then doesn't move forw...
over 9 years ago
By Mindy Barenblat
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a course with a mixture of buttons, and shapes that act as buttons. I can change the shape of the custom buttons at will, however, is it possible to Format...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Mohan Kumar
Multiple Languages supporting in storyline?
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
vinayak kadam
Hello Guys, I have this unique requirement where user will have a pre-assessment. Depending upon his performance in pre-assessment, specific topics would only be avail...
over 9 years ago
By vinayak kadam
Marty King
Okay, I'm trying to make the Next button inactive until the participants clicks on all the buttons or markers. I've been able to accomplish this with the buttons by us...
over 9 years ago
By Marty King
David Flynn
Hello all, I'm a complete newbie and this may be a dumb question, but where do I find my Account URL?  I've created my 1st training video and want to put it on my iPad...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Steve Shoemaker
I added a trigger to a button.  The trigger plays media (a .wav file of a click sound) when the user clicks the mouse on the object (button).  I can't seem to get the ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Shoemaker
Barbara Herman
I am in the process of importing many Power Point (2007) Courses into Storyline and I am noticing that the animation is not transferring over as nicely as I would like...
over 9 years ago
By Charles Thompson
Barbara Herman
Yes the dreaded bullet points... When I import a Power Point the standard bullet points are not coming into Storyline I attached two images one of the PP slide and one...
over 9 years ago
Joyce Hensen
Hi, I just recorded my first screen cast - well actually my third attempt because it took me that long to figure out why there wasn't any sound even though I had just ...
over 9 years ago
By Joyce Hensen
John Black
Rather than one big quiz at the end, I prefer to embed quiz questions throughout the e-learning module. Is there a way to collect the result from each question and dis...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Are we limitede to the number of tabs that can be displayed on the top of the menu stack?  I've been using three, but found I needed to add a fourth...  In the...
over 9 years ago
Justin Ferriman
When publishing a Storyline project for LMS, can you select Tin-Can (instead of say, SCORM 2004)? 
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nathalie Kustcher
In order to better reflect the visual inditity of our company, i would like my chars to ward the company hat and work clothes with the corporate logo. is there any way...
over 9 years ago
By Nathalie Kustcher
Janus f
Hello! I  begin the project, which seems to be very large and  I am not sure that even several scenes in one project will work correctly in LMS. So the solution could...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Gordon UBS Lam
I have a quiz in the middlie of my storyline module.  I want learners to see their results, and be able to review the quiz.  But, when they complete their review I don...
over 9 years ago
By Gordon UBS Lam
Sharon Fawcett
Hi I've been building a system simulation using storyline. A learner has to click on a button, this functionality works for some people but not for others which preve...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sharon Fawcett
Hi I am doing a system simulation and I want to publish in full screen, i.e the resolution that the screen was captured in. However this always shrinks it down to a sm...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jenny Seitz
Hi- Is there a way to increase the size of the narration script box when recording? Thanks- Jenny
over 9 years ago
By Jenny Seitz