Last Post Replies
Jennifer Ch
Hi all, We meet a strange issue while publish Storyline files into Word format. After processing, it occurs “Publish Successful” as below screenshot but there’s no fil...
over 10 years ago
By Jennifer Ch
Christopher Goodsell
What I am looking to do it have the user input a url, say http://www/google/com into a text entry field. What I then need to happen is have a web object open within SL...
over 10 years ago
By Christopher Goodsell
Melanie Senn-Sanger
Hi I'm trying to develop an activity where the learner clicks a button and a text box pops up and they move it around the screen and when they have done that they then...
over 10 years ago
By Melanie Senn-Sanger
seth jenners
Hi, My storyline player is responding to the size of the users browser, however some of the the videos and audio I have included in the project do not.  Any idea why? ...
over 10 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Ed Crane
Hi all, I have a project where there is a quiz 1, then a few slides later there is a quiz 2. I have one graded results slide that includes both quizzes. The quizzes dr...
over 10 years ago
By Ed Crane
Padma Voothani
Hi,  I have about 10 buttons on a slide with 10 corresponding audio files. I've linked every audio file to their respective buttons. My problem is, when I click on a b...
over 10 years ago
By Padma Voothani
Dawn Cocco
Any suggestions on how to copy a glossary from one Storyline course to another.  Its big and I don't want to recreate.  Thanks!
over 10 years ago
By Dawn Cocco
Marcos Dutra
Hi Friends, I am trying to publish a project with the html5 option on. All I get is three folders - mobile, story_content and temp -  and a single " meta"  file. No s...
over 10 years ago
By Marcos Dutra
Emily Broad
Hi I have several resources and one web object in a presentation that will not open when published.  I have tested and retested the links.  Any suggestions?
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tracy Newman
I am attempting to import some quizmaker files into Storyline, but I have lost a bit of functionality. Is it possible in Storyline to get a drop-down that lists the qu...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Gordon Ledbetter
I'm trying to find advice, info, examples, tutorials, etc. from anyone about the best interaction for building a course for policy information.  My executives want...
over 10 years ago
By Gordon Ledbetter
Tiffany Wuthrich
Anyone heard of either Inquisiq R3 or Absorb? Or had functional experience with either? Any feedback would be welcomed. Thanks! 
over 10 years ago
By Tiffany Wuthrich
Janet Tykowski
Can you make text on one slide in a Storyline lesson appear on a different slide in that lesson only when the user selects it?  I have successfully pulled the text to ...
over 10 years ago
By Janet Tykowski
Jan Patterson
Is it possile to have the pause button available when viewing layers? It's not appearing and I'm not sure if it's an option to change this or not?
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexandra Wong
When you activate Notes feature in the Articulate Player, will the notes be saved each time the learner leaves the course?
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Trish Cox
Hi, How can i add links to our policies on to a slide? Many Thanks Trish Cox
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Barbara Dodridge
Is there a way to burn several lessons on a CD and create a menu to access each lesson? If so how? Is there a specific software to use for this?
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dan Roddy
Is it possible to edit the template upon which "Export to Word" is based? I've trawled the programme files and can't find any obvious templates (eg a .dot file or what...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Daniel Brigham
Thought I'd write this in case someone runs into the same problem. I had four hyperlinks at the end of four bullet points (the bullet points were in one text box.) But...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Kara Kerker
I have a trigger on my slides in my quizzes that show the user's progress (which question they're on out of the total). i.e. 2/50 or 36/50. I want to allow the user to...
over 10 years ago
By Kara Kerker