Last Post Replies
R Rothrock
Is there a way to change the audio quality setting without publishing first? I can find the audio quality setting in the publish dialog and change it. But then there i...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Payal Tandon
I have a rather basic question and I kinda feel dumb asking this since I should be able to figure this one out myself.  But since I am up against the time, I am asking...
over 9 years ago
By Payal Tandon
eLearning Development
I began working on a jeopardy template and would welcome feedback before I go too much further with it.  It uses variables for the questions and answers so in theory ...
over 9 years ago
By eLearning Development
Graham Shaw
Folks, I do not have any options to import powerpoint or quizzes under "new project" on landing page for storyline. Where are the hidden? Any help would be appreciated...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Han Li
i want to have all the listed horizontally like the picture below. How do i go about doing that? Thanks in advance for your help.
over 9 years ago
By Han Li
Graham Shaw
Folks, Just activated my version of Storyline only to find the text at the top left is illedgible and overlapping - the link still works however. Should it say "record...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jonathan Workman
I was inspired by this Screenr to add captions to a layer and have them enter and exit, OS X-style.  However, I am not finding that my Scrolling Panel will do this.  T...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Andrea Varga
Hi,  I am just starting out to build an English language course in Storyline. I think I am probably the only person here who would like to use storyline for language t...
over 9 years ago
By Andrea Varga
Marty King
Can the screen recording Test Mode be included in a question bank? I would like to have several quiz questions and include the Test Mode so that it randomly appears wi...
over 9 years ago
By Marty King
Sheila Vorland
I have created my own player template skins with a logo and saved it. However, when I go back to open it up and reuse it, the logo has jumped out of the logo area. I h...
over 9 years ago
By Sheila Vorland
Sam Carter
Sorry if this has been answered earlier.   The last time I tested, if Storyline publishes for HTML5 and Mobile Player, iPad users get no choice but to download the Mob...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
ByeongKi Kim
1. I checked check box 'Allow user to print result' at Result slide properties. And then clicked print button.... nothing happened. What's wrong....? (win7 32bit, ie9)...
over 9 years ago
By ByeongKi Kim
Bruce Graham
Hi, I'm sure I saw some conversation in the beta re this, and thought it had/might have been implemented. Assume you have a section that just has one slide in, a menu...
over 9 years ago
By Toni Krasnic
Adele Beeken
Hi all,  I'm creating a comic-book style slide with three separate boxes which form part of a story with an audio track for each. What I'd like to do is grey-out/fade ...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Olga Orrit
Hi! I work right now with a test for one course. I wish I could shuffle questions when a user doesn't have enough points to continue and has to do the test again. I fo...
over 9 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Bruce Graham
Hi, I tried to jump to around 17 seconds using the video controls on a 1-slide screencast today, and each time I did so, it just jumped back to the start. Is there a ...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Mark Kizilos
As I have been working on a project and it has grown, I have been encountering a message that my system is low on resources. As a reult, I can't save my work. Frusrati...
over 9 years ago
By Diane Elkins
Greg Damron
Hello all, I would just like to say what a great board this is for community sharing and support. I have gotten many great tips ideas here. I was recently inspired by ...
over 9 years ago
By Greg Damron
Gary Giurbino
This keeps happening to me and I can't figure out how to stop it. I created a layer called, let's say, 'Layer'. I then create a duplicate of it and it duplicates fine....
over 9 years ago
By Gary Giurbino
Michelle Gerokoulis
I have a trigger which is mapped to a URL in my course.  When I publish it to the LMS the triggers do not work.  However, when I publish it to CD, they work fine.  Any...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson