Last Post Replies
Jim Rehmann
How do I loop an audio track in Storyline? I need it to play on just one slide. It's 15 seconds long, but I want it to repeat until the user goes to the next slide. An...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ken Miller
Hello everyone, just a newbie so... I have had a quick search but, must be using incorrect keywords:( I don't have the budget for scorn, tin can etc, and I have read t...
over 9 years ago
By Andreas Ekman
Johnathan Brouwer
I have a slide that is causing me problems... When I preview the slide, the seekbar begins to track, then it restarts during the slide... What a I missing to get it to...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
han jiang
Hi Articulate Heros: Our company is using Adobe Connect as LMS. We want to track quiz result in IPAD. But during the test, we found that we cannot track the result in ...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Lisa Sanders
I have several icons on my slide in the top right corner. To mimic alt-tag labels, I created a layer for each icon so that when the user hovers over the icon, they see...
over 9 years ago
By Lisa Sanders
Alison Best
HI All I am sure this is very simple, but I'm not sure... I am wanting to export a Storyline course to a third party's SCORM complaint LMS.  How do I best send them th...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Elisabeth Gruskin
Hello, Is it possible to output an articulate storyline presentation to powerpoint so that I can make changes in powerpoint? Thanks, Liz Gruskin
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Tali Bromberg
Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some advise regarding story size. I am currently creating an e-learning course, teaching employees how to use a certain computer softw...
over 9 years ago
By Raj S
Francois Kirsten
Hi, I'm trying to embed video for HTML 5/Flash using an HTML string or JS. I can't use a URL in a web object because this won't allow me to trigger specific properties...
over 9 years ago
By Francois Kirsten
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I have play, next and replay buttons on my training modules which occur in the same place on each slide. They are set to 'show to end' (with no transition...
over 9 years ago
By James Brandwood
Jeff Nauman
Three objects on the slide (Object 1, Object 2, Object 3). If Object 1 is clicked first, Objects 2 and 3 change to 'State1'. So far so good. However, if Object 1 is cl...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Nauman
kamal hines
Good day all just want to know is there a quick way to remove the feedback master slide from multiple slides at once... Please see attached for more info
over 9 years ago
By kamal hines
Francisco Carreon
How can I set up a drag and drop where the user is able to drop one object into two different targets? Once you select an object, you cannot select it again from the D...
over 9 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Susan  Parnell
Hi If I have a two/three page document in word that I want to display in scroll bar in Storyline, can you tell me the process for getting it into an 'object'. If I do ...
over 9 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Steve Blane
Hi everyone, I have a question about whether there is a way to make the font size variable within Storyline - similar to a website or app that has the button to make t...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Blane
Alison Best
Storyline keeps crashing on me and I am losing work - two or three times a day.  Why is that?
over 9 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Francisco Carreon
I have a Drag and Drop interaction where you can drag and drop 3 different objects into Hotspot; no matter what method or Drop Target Options I choose the objects neve...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
casey hillstrom
I am designing an interactive "health" exercise where the user will able to design a balanced meal by dragging a food type (fruit, veggie, grain, dairy, protein) onto ...
over 9 years ago
By casey hillstrom
Ellen Brodsky
Hello everyone, We're thinking of having users keep a kind of journal as they go through our module, storing what they type in a variable and letting them add to this ...
over 9 years ago
By Ellen Brodsky
tom riddle
Hi.  I am about to buy articulate storyline, but need to check one thing first. I am going to be moving to a new PC in a couple of weeks. Is the license trasferable to...
over 9 years ago
By Geert De Rycke