Last Post Replies
Kamil Nowek
Hi ! I have a big problem. I created quiz with 12 questions and questions draw randomly. In each question I have only Submit button which jump to next question when ...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christ  Boomaars
LS, When i preview my project i always see a black edge around the screen. How do i delete this? Thank you for answering. Christ
10 years ago
Mary Cap
Hi: Created a course for delivery in our LMS. I have published out to HTML5 from Storyline and AICC and did not include the app for iPad as it will block the communic...
10 years ago
Jacob Fordham
One issue I'm having with Screen Recording is not being able to adjust the size of the Try it steps. So if I want to have a Master Slide with with when I put in a Scre...
10 years ago
Edward Schwartz
I have created a few matching drag and drop questions scatered in the course. I can't get the question to reset when clicking on "try again" I thought the settings wou...
10 years ago
Demetrius Johnson
Greetings Storyliners, Is there a way to pause the Storyline player? I know there's an option to pause the base layer when another layer is being displayed, but I'm re...
10 years ago
Matthew Swift
Hi, I have a slide with multiple layers. The base layer allows the user to select an option, this will then reveal a layer which contains a question and three possible...
10 years ago
Knowledgefront Digital Learning
HI Is it possible to determine the device the course is being viewed on at runtime - with a system variable or something, to show different content? I.e. if being view...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
amit yunger
Hello, Where can I edit the resume massage ("Would you like to resume where you left off")? I need to translate it into another language. Thank you, Amit
10 years ago
Maja  Oi
Hey. Know that there are a lot of talented Storyline Articulateanvändare here ; I have big problems with the program sometimes delaying itselves. Suddenly there is a d...
10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
TAD GRANTS
What can I do to fix this issue with logo not showing up on an IPad?
10 years ago
Mark Bennett
Hi all, I have a menu in my course which has a status for each section - passed/failed which is stored in variables. It works really well in the session and even multi...
10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Frances Steinberg
I've searched previous answers and can't find an explanation or solution as to how to create a secure page on my website that users who have paid a fee can get to and ...
10 years ago
Riitta Wells
Hi I have several layers and buttons on one slide and I have created triggers that show a layer when a button is clicked and then another trigger to hide the layer and...
10 years ago
Christine Prescott
Hi All I have 6 questions on a slide with a Yes / No Answer (Button set).  The user must answer each question by selecting either Yes or No.  They can not go to the ne...
10 years ago
Mohammad  Hassam
Hello everyone,  Before going ahead with the question. I would like to give you some details about the e-learning course currently I am working on and what is require...
10 years ago
Cindy Pryke
We have moved a course from the LMS to a public website but need to track completion numbers - number of people who have completed the course.  Is there a fairly easy ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Marjolein Berends
Hi all, I have a question regarding the Storyline question bank. I have a lot of questions on different subjects. Some questions are actually different versions of the...
10 years ago
By Marjolein Berends
Paul Alders
HI everyone, I've designed some flat characters that you can use for your own flat design-course. This is only a start of my toolbox that I like to share. If you need ...
10 years ago
By Karen Opperman
Paul Alders
The last few years I saw a lot of ideas, tips and trice passing by on our forums. In this template I've transformed these ideas in one single 'package'. Because of thi...
10 years ago
By Karen Opperman