Last Post Replies
Evie Contreras
I want to know if it is possible for a matching quiz question to have more than the minimum number of answers in it.  For example, I have a question that has three ite...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Allen Town
I’m hoping there are some folks in the community who can provide some insight into overcoming the issues with interactions on an IPad. Our firm has created 30 plus Sto...
over 10 years ago
Tony Chilvers
Hi I wanted to share a simple animation effect that I put together to demonstrate the use of pausing the timeline. I had thought that the "When the timeline ends" tri...
over 10 years ago
Katherine Jackson
Hello, I am unable to make my quiz answers all the same height.  When I make one smaller, it gets big again if I click another answer.  How can I fix this? Thank you!
over 10 years ago
GAVIN INNES
Hi all Just a quick note with a feature suggestion for future... a function that will list all the broken links in a project.  Currently, I can see if a button is unas...
over 10 years ago
Shalini Watson
HI There I am trying to use the text entry field to capture study participants' ID numbers e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. ,..200, and in turn use these numbers so that every part...
over 10 years ago
Shivani Singh
Hi. I am trying to increase the space among the bullet points in slide notes. However, when I hit Enter twice, the space is appearing very large. When I reduce it by h...
over 10 years ago
Renee Jenkins
I published a my *.story file with the default options for LMS.  Our LMS supports SCORM 1.2.  The file previews fine in Storyline and I can hear the audio clearly as w...
over 10 years ago
Merrill Roberts
Hi All I  have been trying to do reformatting of my matching drag & drop quizzes, but not having any luck.  I am teaching a 10 step procedure which SL which is sho...
over 10 years ago
Abdullah SEN
Hello, Jump to URL/File is set to go to a URL. Although Browser Controls are set to Default, there is no address bar on the browser when this trigger is used. Any idea...
over 10 years ago
antonio carlos
Hello everybody, i´m trying storyline new version, but i can not insert a character, anybody knows what happens, i click on INSERT>>CHARACTER>>ILLUSTRATED,...
over 10 years ago
Jackie Chu
Hi everyone, Newbie trying to create this simple interaction: There is an image, when a user hovers over a particular part of that image an outline appears around that...
over 10 years ago
Phil Whitehead
Hi Is there yet a way to pause a layer? I've seen posts relating to pausing the timeline on the base slide but not anything to do with pausing a layer. Appreciate any ...
over 10 years ago
Norma Miller
I have a one-slide scene in my course. In the Menu, this slide shows up in its proper place in relation to the other slides. However, even though I have set the menu n...
over 10 years ago
Lisa Hezel
Is there a way to have Articulate Storyline pull or pre-populate information like course name, instructor, and employee name from an LMS to populate forms?  We have so...
over 10 years ago
Suresh Anandakrishnan
In the published folder, I see a folder named external_files which consists of all resources, excel and PDF files. Is it possible to rename this folder to external or ...
over 10 years ago
Russell Krochock
Hi, I'm a Lecora and Camtasia convert...new to Articulate Storyline.  I want to use the table of contents...but it shows my ten-question quiz in the TOC when the lear...
over 10 years ago
By David Smith
Lynn Rimer Caissy
Is it possible to create a progress bar in a quiz - built using a question bank of randomly selected questions - that is divided into three parts with a text slide s...
over 10 years ago
Russell Still
I've been working with SL from the beginning, but never seen a bug like this before. This is a project that was working just fine. Now when I open it, images show in t...
over 10 years ago
Anne Goldenberger
No matter what word I put in the Search box in the forums, I'm told "Sorry there are no results."  Is anyone else having this problem?
over 10 years ago