Last Post Replies
XAn Choly
Hi, How can I save the date the user passed a quiz and recall it to display when a course is resumed? Thanks
over 10 years ago
By XAn Choly
Sheri Nelson
Hello, I would like to send a refresh message to my internet browser from my e learning session.  Our LMS times out after an hour, so if you complete the training afte...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Manoella Rodriguez
Hello, My free trial ended and I'm waiting to approve the purchase in my work, but I came a doubt, I made a demo project to show and let me know if the demo crashes or...
over 10 years ago
Victoria Nap
I have a long piece of text in a textbox, which is inside a scrolling panel. The text contains several hyperlinks. When I preview and/or publish the textbox, the hyper...
over 10 years ago
Jason Myers
I have a contents slide that has sound on it and will be visited a few times during the course. What would be the best way to add a trigger to not play sound on other ...
over 10 years ago
Parashuram Vhaval
Hello Heroes, I have developed a course in SL which has several light box slides. I uploaded it to LMS and found that course status is showing incomplete if I skipped ...
over 10 years ago
Mandy Noble
Hi, just wondering if anyone has come across this, I am making a course accessible, only issue I have is that when I tab to the Menu tab on the player and scroll down ...
over 10 years ago
Eric Brennan-Hazell
Hi all, Having a few issues with publishing to IE10. The project is very slow, mouse animations are hit and miss and randomly hangs. I am using Articulate Storyline Up...
over 10 years ago
Dave L
Hello, I'm building a simple exercise where the user drags associated words to the correct box. Some of the words are associated with both boxes and can be located in...
over 10 years ago
Stephanie Schneider
I've read a lot of threads about fuzzy screen quality but all of the ones I've been able to find are regarding videos that were imported into the presentation and reco...
over 10 years ago
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
I know the answer is right in front of my nose... I'm thinking something to do with triggers and states (because I was trying to get super creative with our assessment...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Vicki Hagen
Any suggestions? First project I've tried to load to LMS. I can preview it, I can launch it from the output, but the LMS sees nothing in the zipped folder. When I try ...
over 10 years ago
Lori Delagrammatikas
Hello community, I am trying to program a button to appear once the learner's score is equal to or greater than 9.  However, every time I attempt to set the variable, ...
over 10 years ago
Manoella Rodriguez
Hi! I can lock the menu but when I can see a slide unlock, to return to those already saw? Good day!
over 10 years ago
Tony Spitzer
Can anyone assist please? I am trying to insert a video to storyline by using the embed code from a you tube video. Once pasted into the box i click insert - storyline...
over 10 years ago
Dallin Stephens
How do I pass a variable from a SL project to another SL project? In other words, let's say that I have a variable called "color" in a SL project I named "project1" an...
over 10 years ago
Marie DesJardin
Hello, I have 15 results slides and 1 bonus slide. At the end of the course, I add all the Result Slide totals together, but the final result number is not correct. Al...
over 10 years ago
Bart Collart
Not sure why but when I animate a text box it works fine. But if I choose "by first level paragraph" the text animates on-screen as expected but disappears at the end ...
over 10 years ago
david mckisick
Hi. Is there any way to allow users to browse a test (generated randomly from questions in a test bank) so that they can look through the quiz and then go back and cha...
over 10 years ago
David Sensenig
I'm working on a course that needs to be accessible via iPad. Apparently, I cannot use the Articulate Mobile Player since the LMS we're working with does not support T...
over 10 years ago