Last Post Replies
Whitney Lowe
I have a number of slides that have a video that plays in a separate layer. I want to have the seekbar available for the video layer, but don't need to have it on the ...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Dobson
Hello Articulate Community, We are trialling On-LIne and have a question about being able to have more structure to the content list.  Eg.. being able to have a title ...
over 10 years ago
Leng Somsath
Hi, I am building up a template myself, but I am having issues with the following three problems, assuming that i have a audio narration of my own recording, a few par...
over 10 years ago
Rachita S
Hi, I am having an issue with the swf output file from storyline. The file works fine when opened through a web browser but when opened through a default flash player(...
over 10 years ago
Kat Thoreson
I have read the posts regarding passing storyline scores to facebook. Has anyone been able to make this work? If so, how is done? I wasn't able to figure out the steps...
over 10 years ago
rana elias
Good day, Im wodering if we can change the format of a published storyline course into one of theses format: mp4,mpg,ts,mov,f4v,m4v,flv,f4m,asf,wmv,wma,m3u8 Thanks
over 10 years ago
Paula Wanska
Hello, I have two layers on my slide: 1 Map layer: a smiling character with text caption, pointing at a map 2 Prompt layer: a worried character with different text, p...
over 10 years ago
Paula Wanska
Hello,  I reposted this and clarified my questions.
over 10 years ago
Merrill Roberts
How do I the Storyline player  go full screen?  Since you 're are using flash files, my boss thought this should be possible.  I tried to find the answer to this quest...
over 10 years ago
Adam Stauble
Is there a way in Story Line to have a student re-do the question if they get it wrong?  What I want to happen is: 1)Student reads the content 2)Student takes the quiz...
over 10 years ago
Stephen Lee-Burman
I'm setting up my Storyline course in separate modules and only want to ask for the name and role of the student once in the 1st module.  I need to store and retrieve ...
over 10 years ago
Heather Beaudoin
In Storyline, can you do either of these two things: 1)  Create a project with multiple scenes, and just publish out one scene by itself? 2)  Create multiple projects,...
over 10 years ago
Paula Wanska
Hello, I have 5 buttons on the slide. I want to change the color of the hover and visited for all of them to the same colors. How do I select all for each state? Thank...
over 10 years ago
Ron Chow
Hi Guys,  I'm having a difficult time with sharing my dropbox link. I'm new to Dropbox, but I published my project and uploaded it to my dropbox account.  I'm shari...
over 10 years ago
Nathalie Kustcher
Hey guys. I have another translation issue. Even tho i configurated Storyline in French, when ever i record a screencast, the captions of the actions is in English. It...
over 10 years ago
Brad Loiselle
Storyline Asset Repository - Here are some more of the Storyline assets that SKILLSdox has been building. They are all ready and will be made available early Jan 2014....
over 10 years ago
Peter Faulhaber
Hi, I am looking for a timer. A learner has several seconds to answer a question. Is it possible to show it in a stopwatch or timer bar?
over 10 years ago
Anthony Moser
Having issuse with links in storyline. 1-built a PPT and exported it as a PDF 2- Built a PDF icon in story line and hyperlinked it to the created PDF 3- Published ...
over 10 years ago
Jørgen Nielsen
When I copy/paste embed code for a YouTube video into a video-object in a slide, I get no control panel when the course is running. If I copy the exact same code into ...
over 10 years ago
S M
Hi! I'm working in storyline, and one of my screens has some text linked to a URL, and a text box linked to a pdf file that resides on my computer. When I publish the ...
over 10 years ago