Last Post Replies
tom riddle
Hi.  I am new to storyline.  Heard great things and am committed to using it. I'm trying to figure out how to organize things.   We are new to e-learning, learning as ...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Jason Hunter
Has anyone experience an issue of the slides being enlarged in the player when previewing or publishing?  I'm trying to identify if this is a bug or a setting issue.  ...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Edward Wickett
Hi, I want to create a Storyline quiz (or import a Quizmaker Quiz) that uses a pool of 22 questions but only displays five random questions each time the quiz is run. ...
over 9 years ago
By Annie Jean
Kathleen Connolly
Hi, I am working on a page that requires a simple multiplication of 2 fields and has the answer in a third data field.  How to I do this?  I have tried using triggers ...
over 9 years ago
By Kathleen Connolly
Kathleen Connolly
Hi, I am having trouble with this feature.  Following the tutorial, I inserted the drag and drop slide, added some shapes and when I try to edit the slide, I cannot.  ...
over 9 years ago
By Annie Jean
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone  point me to a tutorial that shows how to create a slide with triggered icons that when clicked will launch a video? I want a screen with 10 icons acting as...
over 9 years ago
By Alejandra Torres
Marni Baltessen
Hello, Does Storyline have the capability to "package" the project like Articulate Presenter has? We used the packaging capability to share a project between different...
over 9 years ago
By Marni Baltessen
Lynda Stafford
I have a Likert survey at the end of my course. In Slide 2.1, I have the participants self-identify from two categories so that they are directed to the appropriate on...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Patty Crowell
I have searched the forum and support, but I can't find any reference to where Storyline is automatically generating the filename from the SCORM package once loaded in...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dan  Jacob
Hi I'm new here, and I'm about to create my first course, so I'm getting familiar with the system and I've been readign and watching all the tutorials it seems amazing...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Garry Nordenstam
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kevin Croteau
I apologize for what might be a simple question.   Just before I finished my 30 day trial I published my test course in multiple formats and now want to share with som...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nirmal AP
Hi Heroes,  I have a password field in my Story file, How can i show a symbol/special characters instead of text, While typing user should view only the symbols/specia...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kathy Englert
I've created a screen recording that took a while to get just right. Unfortunately, the audio contains a hum that is rather distracting. A colleague was able to take t...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Boudewijn van Dee
Hi! I'm having a problem with a drag and drop question. I used the corkboard drag and drop template as a base, changed the way it looks and instead of labels I used cu...
over 9 years ago
By Boudewijn van Dee
conan kodo
Good evening everyone.. I wanted to ask about storyline,, 1. I have my website, I uploaded my course in the website via ftp and it worked also I managed to use the co...
over 9 years ago
By Matthew Graham
Donna Herbel
We are considering implementing eLearning throughout our organization, and need a large tablet (10" or more) which loads quickly, is intuitive in interaction, works we...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Debbie Kay
Hi guys I am hoping it is OK to ask a pre sales Q here as the email I sent to sales 3 days ago has had no reply and you Heroes replied to my previous post most helpful...
over 9 years ago
By Ann Babcock
Olga Orrit
Hi! When I publish the course for LMS or Web the final window (attached file) never shows upp. The course is saved on my computer. Any ides why this happens? Thanks....
over 9 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Margot T
Hi Heroes! This may be another "plank" moment - but I was wondering how to add a little bit of depth to a shape in my presentation.  Is there a way to fade the colour ...
over 9 years ago
By Margot T