Last Post Replies
Sophie Lloyd
I'm currently producing some material which requires a URL link. I do this with a basic trigger when clicking. For some reason, on the output the link does not work on...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Hi, all- I'm pretty new to Storyline, so this may be a newbie question, but is there a way to set up a results slide on an interaction (let's say a drag and drop) so t...
over 10 years ago
By Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Martin Talbot
Hello I have configured my Player settings to remove the menu and resources items. The Player preview shows them removed, but when I preview the scene or publish the s...
over 10 years ago
Rebecca Shamblin
I am attempting to build a Progress slide that will check boxes for each section of the course as the user visits the pages and layers.  Each layer has a variable call...
over 10 years ago
Sandra Collins
I've restricted the menu on my course using the built-in option in the player. After my user takes the quiz at the end of my course I want them to be able to then move...
over 10 years ago
Chris Steelman
Hello I'd like to share a project with a co-worker. I publish the project, save as a .zip and upload to Dropbox. The recipient downloads the .zip but is unable to open...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Demetrius Johnson
Hello, Is YouTube, Vimeo, etc. the only sites you can embed videos from? I would like to embed a video from a site called, 'Teaching Channel'. I copied and pasted the ...
over 10 years ago
Michal Tavor
Hi I would like to do one of two things: 1. remove the player from my project, and add the buttons myself 2. edit the next/previous buttons is that possible? Thanks
over 10 years ago
Gustavo Angulo
Hi. I need include a pre-build Engage interaction in my Storyline project. I don't know how. Thanks!
over 10 years ago
rana elias
hi, I need to know how can I use a magnifire to highlight a part of the screen. if there is any tutorial that shows the steps of doing that. Appreciate your support
over 10 years ago
By rana elias
John Bielefeld
Ok... We had trialed both Storyline and Studio and decided on Storyline going forward for building content for our new LMS.  So we bought 2 copies of Storyline. Here's...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Alan Santos
I have a quiz that can be taken more than once. When the user try 2 second attempt, a screen appears telling him that if he take the quiz again, his previous result wi...
over 10 years ago
By Denise Groat
Nia Martinez
Hi E-learning Community! I have a problem with a repeating voiceover.  The slide has a voiceover on the base slide and then learners explore the components on layers. ...
over 10 years ago
By Nia Martinez
Andy Spratt
I have a slide with one minute of video.  As the video plays, a text box to the side progressively reveals important points from the video.   When the video finishes, ...
over 10 years ago
Zeeshan Mahay
Good afternoon people I'm a new user of articulate storyline and am using it to create a university project. I was wondering if there is a way in which you can have an...
over 10 years ago
Brooke Tomoana
We have a case where we have recorded quite a long software simulation out of necessity - we want to be able to break it down into chunks and cut and paste into separa...
over 10 years ago
Adam Mac
I am having issues uploading a very large course to my LMS, it's in the neighborhood of 1.5 gb. The vendor has instructed me the issue is subfolders within the zip I'm...
over 10 years ago
Elsbeth Stoové
Hi all, This is my first post in this forum, hopefully you can help me. I've attached the project that I'm struggling with. The second slide has 14 buttons, which are ...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Manoella Rodriguez
Hi! Can i change the language interface?  and how? I need help pleaseee! Good day!
over 10 years ago
Trace Tapp
I created a slide show in Storyline with several embedded videos from YouTube.  I included the videos using both methods in Storyline - Insert Video from Website and I...
over 10 years ago