Last Post Replies
Dorothy Stark
When I insert a YouTube video into my Storyline slide, it works fine when I tell it to start playing automatically. However, when I say I want the user to click to beg...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brett Rockwood
Does anyone know a way to place content, e.g. a marker or caption, over top of a web object. I'd like to place a marker explaining some detail about a web page that I'...
over 9 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Julie B.
Hello Heroes, I need to insert videos in my SL course... I produced the videos and can publish them in FLV or MP4 When inserting the video in the SL course, once publi...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Leslie Bofill
Hi, Does anyone know if Storyline will allow me to provide feedback for each answer choice? I'd like to create an MC quiz where the student receives feedback based on ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie Bofill
Ana Victória
I would like to know if it's possible do add a image in the side bar - bellow the logo? I don't have menu but have the logo, so I would like to use that space to have ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Raj S
please help me to create a  custom player, please share some of the files for reference..
over 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Luis Catalán Lebrón
   Hi e-Teachers!    We have to buy a good mic in the work. But firstly, I would like to know which models works satisfactorily recording voices. I would like to know ...
over 9 years ago
By Luis Catalán Lebrón
Jill Blaser
I have a link to SurveyMonkey in my results page success layer. When I check this link within Storyline it works fine. The survey opens in a new window with a scroll b...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Will Findlay
In Presenter you can import a bunch of audio clips (01.wav, 02.wav, 03.wav ...) at once to multiple slides. I don't see a way to do this directly in Storyline. Althoug...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Adam Truckenmiller
Is it possible to have different colored fonts in the Notes section of the player? What I am doing is just typing under the Notes tab under the particular slide. I ha...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Ari Avivi
I wonder if anyone has a solution to this. I have made a custom results slide that looks like a certificate, used variables to customize the name but when I click prin...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Jackie Metler
I've been testing some HTML5 exports on my iPad from Storyline. But noticing that Safari (or iOS) is forcing my exports to full screen which causes blurriness in the c...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Tabatha  Gufler
Hello, Can someone tell me if I am missing understanding the functionality in the video editor in storyline? I created a single slide demo and just realized I made 1 m...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alix Peshette
Hi, I purchased Storyline (love it!) and got in on the great deal for a free character pack.  So, how do I install the character pack so that it can be accessed by Sto...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Ryan Gray
Hi all. I was wondering how to get the course name onto the results when they are printed. It seems to me to be kinda pointless to get a results page that doesnot have...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Claude Bordeleau
i use to work with captivate and ispring. With these, i'm able to view the video with the .swf file alone. Can i do the same with Storyline ?
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have an animation that I want to be 1 x 8th of a second in length, but no matter what I do in terms of dragging it there, it always reverts to 1 x quarter secon...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Dorothy Stark
I was just curious what handwritten font you folks use in your tutorials. I really like it. Is that something we could get for our own projects?
over 9 years ago
By Dorothy Stark
Julie B.
Hello Question.. I record a screencast...and when I insert it i finally have more captions than what I did on my recording...? I mean ...I have several 'Press' caption...
over 9 years ago
By Andrew Elder
Bruce Graham
Hi, Perhaps someone can help me out here. I need my radio buttons to always have a certain colout around them, (green since you asked...) Like this. So that's fine. ...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham