Last Post Replies
Marie DesJardin
Hello, I have 15 results slides and 1 bonus slide. At the end of the course, I add all the Result Slide totals together, but the final result number is not correct. Al...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bart Collart
Not sure why but when I animate a text box it works fine. But if I choose "by first level paragraph" the text animates on-screen as expected but disappears at the end ...
over 10 years ago
david mckisick
Hi. Is there any way to allow users to browse a test (generated randomly from questions in a test bank) so that they can look through the quiz and then go back and cha...
over 10 years ago
David Sensenig
I'm working on a course that needs to be accessible via iPad. Apparently, I cannot use the Articulate Mobile Player since the LMS we're working with does not support T...
over 10 years ago
francois perrogon
Hello! Why a video. mp4 does not start in HTML5 publication on iPad (without Articulate Player Mobile)? Thank you in advance. François
over 10 years ago
Olga Orrit
Hi! I have a course published for LMS. The course has a test. If 80% of the questions are answered correctly  - the user gets a certificate. The problem is that the us...
over 10 years ago
Julia Davis
Hello there I'm experiencing a problem with the player when I publish - I'm getting some extra 'edges' to either side of the project, which I don't want. It's the grey...
over 10 years ago
Martin Talbot
Hi, I have a number of different assessment questions. They all have custom feedback. If the learner gets a question wrong, they can either continue to the next questi...
over 10 years ago
Bruce Bremer
I have a project drawn from several groups.  I now have two sets of masters and have removed all but two of the foreign master layouts, each with one slide associated ...
over 10 years ago
Katie Venit
Anyone else have a problem where items that have been taken off the menu won't play when the course is published? I have some slides that I don't want people to be abl...
over 10 years ago
Joan Thorn
I just finished my first articulate storyline presentation.  We will be adding testing when we upload it to our LMS (BVS).  I was told that I need to send the scorm wi...
over 10 years ago
Jesse B
Hi all, I'm inserting ready-made markers into my slides and I have noticed that there are certain styles that I've applied to my master text boxes that are being appli...
over 10 years ago
Kim Lorek
Hello! Why is it that an image becomes blurry once you apply an inner shadow to that image? Curious! Kim Lorek
over 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Joyce Nelson-Avila
If I want to edit an existing T/F variable and change it to a numeric variable, I can't do it because the choices in the middle line are grayed out. Do we just have to...
over 10 years ago
By Joyce Nelson-Avila
Randi Brown
Good Afternoon! I uploaded a test I built in Articulate to our corporate LMS (Geo Learning by SumTotal System).   When I close the test,  the LMS shows that is comple...
over 10 years ago
Nadia Field
Hi I have created a story.html file, which has been copied across to a network drive. I can run the story.html file from the network drive if I open it directly from ...
over 10 years ago
By Tracy Connell
Valerie Opsal
Is anyone getting the following error message? The project file could not be saved. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. It has happened to me twice t...
over 10 years ago
Omkar  Puranik
Hi, I am creating simple navigation in HTML through which I am opening HTML5 published storyline course, however when ever I launch the storyline page on ipad, it give...
over 10 years ago
Zhenyu He
Hi, I need to include two demos/screen recordings in storyline. After inserting the recordings, all the mouse clicks were very loud when I watch the recordings. Is th...
over 10 years ago
By Enes Karahasanovic
Jill Blaser
I was working on a course. Actually coming close to the end of it. I was about to start adding the test questions. I clicked on Insert > New slide > Quizzing &gt...
over 10 years ago