Last Post Replies
Vincent Carabotta
Dear all, I encountered several changes on my slides after the import. Do you have a solution to fix it. Thx Eg1: Powerpoint Storyline Eg2 Powerpoint Storyline
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Cyndi Hibbeler
Hi All, I have just started creating my first demo with Storyline.  I am excited about learning more about the robust features.  Here are a few things I have question...
over 9 years ago
By Cyndi Hibbeler
Claudia Musekamp
Hi,  I am trying to personalize the course like you suggested in the great tutorial: Welcome, Mr /Ms Something. The Textentry variable for the name works. Now, I woul...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jeff Nauman
Good morning, Heroes! I have seven color chips - 1 Maroon, 4 Lavender, and 2 Blue. The 4 lavender chips can go to ANY of 4 targets for which lavender is correct (387, ...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Nauman
Jesse Spinella
Just had a quick question, does Storyline have a setting somewhere where I can adjust the weight of an outline across all new objects I put into Storyline? I have to c...
over 9 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Joshua Sturtevant
My business sells e-learning courses on a subscription basis. We'd like to make Storyline courses available on the iPad for learners, but would like the ability to eit...
over 9 years ago
By Joshua Sturtevant
Tina Morse
Is there a way that I can make the menu without the scene numbers?  My scene numbers do not go in numerical order. Tina
over 9 years ago
By Tina Morse
Susannah Harper
Any tips for including resources in the side bar menu for viewing in Articulate mobile player, instead of the top left or right without building something bespoke? I'v...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jesse Kramer
Is there a place where I can specify default options for text boxes, fonts and other similar attributes? I would like the default font when adding text to a shape for ...
over 9 years ago
By Jesse Kramer
Jenny Roberts
Hi How do I change the colour of the box that appears when you roll over an answer choice in storyline?  Please see attached. I've found a reply that relates to quiz...
over 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Raj S
I want to create a multiple Yes or No template,i didnt find in storyline templates, can any one help me is any where i can get it.
over 9 years ago
By Raj S
Kirsten  Grubic
Hi there, We have created a Storyline training module which includes buttons that play media and a try video where the learner must interact with the content before th...
over 9 years ago
By Sue Rennoldson
Johnathan Brouwer
I do not want to show the seek bar in the player during the quiz section of my module. Is this possible?
over 9 years ago
By Jill McNair
Graeme Nicholls
Hi Everyone Thought I would share a new type of question with the community. Thanks to Jeanette and her great tutorial on evaluating more than one text entry areas by...
over 9 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Dawn Ferullo
Just downloaded NuggetHead's guru course to my iPad to help my fifth grader study for his capital quiz next week! Thanks for the study aid, Kevin!
over 9 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Daniel Martin
Hi, I am wondering if it is possilbe to show a particular layer on a slide when returning to it? I wish to allow my audience to choose a 'Path' through the module whi...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Martin
Julie Rourke
We were previously able to view the tutorials, now we can't. Can you please tell me what format they are in? Could it have happened with the last update of IE patch (o...
over 9 years ago
By Julie Rourke
Mary Lacroix
I've been playing with the Player settings for a story that was built at 720 x 520 pixels. My native resolution is 1920 x 1200 on a Windows 7 machine. My students will...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Lacroix
Sam Smith
Hi good folk Any ideas why my module is not displaying resources and menu tabs as it should in the player (skin) It works fine in browser or on desktop Could it be sto...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
deb creghan
The content player title for my Storyline courses says "new story" instead of the name of the course, which appears in the reporting tab when I publish it.   Does anyo...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk