Last Post Replies
Kathryn Westerfield
I have a data entry field in a software simulation that I have created using screenshots. The user needs to type a value into the field in order to move on. I can't ge...
over 10 years ago
By Heather Penningroth
Ron Tucker
All - We created a Storyline project and published the file.  When I play the CBT from the Storyline link, the videos in the CBT work fine.  When I add the link to Sh...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lindsay Sterling
Hi, I did a Screen Recording from Articulate Storyline Update 3. I have my screen recording (video/audio) in the timeline. What I want to do is add a circle and captio...
over 10 years ago
Jeff Kortenbosch
I used the Translation feature to review content and import it again. After import however the line spacing on all text boxes and shapes has been altered with no way t...
over 10 years ago
Tracy Connell
I am having problems with extra spacing appearing after menu items  which have a sub menu. Also a dividing line appears. I can hide the dividing line by making it the ...
over 10 years ago
Emily D
I have tried importing a couple of different powerpoint presentations into storyline. However, after importing and opening the slide, there are items (usually grouped ...
over 10 years ago
By William R. Landry
Ellen Brodsky
Houston -- We have a problem! In our Storyline course, we have a final section where the learners answer a series of essay questions based on their course experience. ...
over 10 years ago
Eric Brennan-Hazell
Hi all. I am building a project that is a system simulation. I want users to input data in a variety of fields e.g. name, post code, house number etc. Storyline has me...
over 10 years ago
Lori Delagrammatikas
Hi all, I am trying to develop a game type training where you must answer questions to gain points and move towards a goal.  I am putting all the questions on layers w...
over 10 years ago
Neting Ltd.
Hi, I have a problem with the Review results function in Articulate storyline. I use a question bank for the final quize for my course. Everything works fine, the feed...
over 10 years ago
Rutwin Geuverink
Hi all, I've created a 800x600 px grid in Storyline. Saving my grid as a picture will strangely enough produce an 807x606 px image..which will make the grid rather use...
over 10 years ago
Mel Woon
Hi, Does anyone know how to change the language from 'English US' to 'English Australia'? I've been manually adding words to the dictionary however I know I keep missi...
over 10 years ago
Wolfhard Stricker
Hi, i've implemented links in my Articulate storyline file. I published the file for web use. I've implemented the file in a website, the mouse-hover effect works, ...
over 10 years ago
Jessica Brown
Help! I'm having a hard time with my simulation.  I've watched this wonderful little gem about 30 times this week:  http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/...
over 10 years ago
Etienne du Jardin
Hello.  I am using pictures as buttons.  Example : you click once on a picture A and you go to the slide 2.  You click once on a picture B and you go to the slide 3 ....
over 10 years ago
Shivani Singh
Hi, I understand that the font size cant be increased in the player of Storyline courses. However, I went through this video that was suggested in the thread http://co...
over 10 years ago
Bruce Sahud
I have a 3 slide, 2 question storyline project. It works fine in IE, Chrome,  but with Safari and Firefox, even when I click the correct answers for 2 slides, I get a ...
over 10 years ago
Maud Kessler
Hello, I'm developping an App for iPad, which contains a lot of PDF documents. I have tried different methods to insert the PDF documents in my project, so that the us...
over 10 years ago
Toby Gilchrist
Hi, I'm having an issue with published versions of Articulate Storyline on our corporate network. The project looks great on every browser including iPad but when I vi...
over 10 years ago
Fabrice Darrigrand
Dear all, I was making a screen recording that lasted more than half an hour I think and when it was time to stop the recording I forgot what key to press. I tried sev...
over 10 years ago