Last Post Replies
Lucie Michaud
I am wondering if you can do something like this with storyline: http://www.heartofthearctic.ca  Something where the person can walk through images to find objects. Th...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Paolo Pini
I think I'm going mad! I've created a standard slide at the end of a scene (slide no. 36) and I want to move it to slide position in my scene. Normally I would just dr...
over 10 years ago
Ben Leong
Hello, I created a project in Articulate Storyline and click on the available to offline download checkbox.  When I run the app in the ipad storyline articulate player...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Eric Godallier
I would not see the player buttons "next" and "previous" on some slides ... how can i do that? Thxs for the help
over 10 years ago
cheryl hartley
Hi all, When I insert a picture, either pasted from my clipboard, or by using Insert/Picture, it has some Shadow effects automatically applied that I don't want.  Is t...
over 10 years ago
Arleen Janz
Hi. My recent projects list stopped updating. I tried deleting the old items from the list to see if that would help, but no. I have to always browse for the current f...
over 10 years ago
Meg Fairchild
We are experiencing an issue where when editing slide masters some of the changes that we make are not applying. We are seeing this especially with themes and slide ba...
over 10 years ago
By atilo polig
James Lewis
Hi! I'm looking to create a personality style inventory in Storyline, but am a bit confuzzled by variables.  Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Thanks!
over 10 years ago
Philip Lima
Can't find an answer for this one.  Hoping someone can help. I need to develop an interaction with multiple text entry fields.  However, I only want the student to be ...
over 10 years ago
Maya Nair
When I click the review button in the results slide, the slide shows incorrect even if the answer is correct. It is doing that for all questions. I checked in preview ...
over 10 years ago
Julio Sanchez
Good afternoon forum, Question: Does storyline allow similar power point functionality e.g. Animation Pane, when timing and/or reordering animation? I can't seem to fi...
over 10 years ago
Dann May
Hello fellow e-learning friends, I have a few musings about the Mobile player. I was wondering if anyone had thought of these things previously, and if there are solut...
over 10 years ago
Maja  Oi
hello. Aré therent any build in playerbuttons when inserted a video?  //MVH TANJA
over 10 years ago
Michael  Pantazis
Hello I am having issues with the resume function and my quiz. I have had two people who have used the resume function and when they have got to the end and received t...
over 10 years ago
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, Here is a link that I want to share. While cleaning up my HDD yesterday I thought of sharing a few of my templates in this forum. I also included a link t...
over 10 years ago
By Laura Lowden
Bryce  Wilkinson
Hi there. I just had a question about the different launch pages that are available after publishing with Storyline. So if we want to force our scorms to output in htm...
over 10 years ago
Danny Naylor
When I first tried Storyline about a year ago, one of the critical features I needed was the ability to restrict navigation, but I still wanted to keep the play pause ...
over 10 years ago
Peg Simmons
In Storyline the matching drop down question type displays duplicate text when in review mode. Is this a known problem? Is there any way to fix it?
over 10 years ago
Damien  Bunell
Hi i'm new to storyline, and I have just added different backgrounds for each slide, I went to format background with a solid colour and it has changed every slide bac...
over 10 years ago
Shivani Singh
I have moved all buttons such as Menu, Notes to the top right of the player. I want to increase the font size of each button? Please help.
over 10 years ago
By Shivani Singh