Last Post Replies
Christina Völker
Hey everyone, I have imported an audio file to a storyline project. The original sounds really good, but in Storyline it sounds weird. In Engage I had the possibility ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Candice  Joseph
I have been struggling to add a trigger to show my next layer. I am not sure if there are hidden triggers which could be clashing with the trigger I am trying to add, ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Stoutt
I am using a question bank for a course exam and if the user fails the test & clicks on the Review Exam button it shows every question as incorrect. Any idea what ...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Paty Frias
When I try to import a power point this message appears in my scree, then the computer starts thinking and never stops...how can I fix it?
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
RAJ MISHRA
Hi, I am building a course where i want to track the value what learner has selected at the time of resume. can you please update where i can track this value. 
over 10 years ago
Carrie F
Has anyone else had an issue where a trigger on a layer is set up and later disappears seemingly on its own? We have one where the trigger was set up to close the laye...
over 10 years ago
Joe Waddington
I was playing with something today after watching a video, and ran into something that i hadn't noticed before. I created the attached slide.  The idea was to change t...
over 10 years ago
juan sebastian sotelo
A button with hover and over, with the action display other button, to send to other slide with the condition only pass when four buttons have state hover. How I do th...
over 10 years ago
marielle paul-fortin
I want insert a result slide in my file, but I want it's appear when the student got 100%. How I can do that ? In the trigger what mind Media complete ?
over 10 years ago
Kirk Douglass
I am looking for a way to use Question Banks to develop an assessment that is made up of several sections or topics (ex.: basic information, advanced information, appl...
over 10 years ago
Shari Hudson
Is there a way to pause a slide? I have a basic slide with nothing fancy, just text, and the only solution I found was to extend the timeline past the length of time i...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Spinler
This morning I downloaded the updates to both Quizmaker and Storyline.  Now when I try to import Quizmaker slides into Storyline, I get the message "The quiz could not...
over 10 years ago
William Tempest
Hi, We are just starting to use Storyline within our organisation and I was wondering whether it is possible to set up a module so that users only having to pass the q...
over 10 years ago
John Griffiths
Hi Everybody, I was looking to find a way to intergrate my existing Moodle glossary into Storyline - any ideas?? John
over 10 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Sarah humby
Hello - I'm having trouble finding out what the significance and use of the Window conditional statements: 'If this slide is lightboxed' and If this slide is inside th...
over 10 years ago
Lindsay McCullough
I'm having an issue where the hotspot's trigger works the first time it's clicked, but when I attempt to re-visit the content by clicking the hotspot again, the trigge...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Struebing
Does anyone have an idea of how I can create an engaging 3-2-1 countdown timer like you used to see in the old black and white movies? I have a slide that animates a ...
over 10 years ago
Kaye McKinney
I've created a Jeopardy tutorial and I'm having problems with the Hidden State on the gameboard. I need the dollar amounts to disappear when selected. I have all the t...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicci Siegfried
Is there a way I can insert images into the Matching Drag and Drop quiz matches? I can enter an image for the top question, but not in the matching section.
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kyle Main
Hello everyone, I've been using Storyline for  over 1 year, and I have not heard about any upgrade, but I have pointed out needed features and bugs and things that the...
over 10 years ago