Last Post Replies
chris eklund
We have a series of videos on a streaming server (converted from RTMP to HTTP).  When I try to "link" to the videos, it seems that the videos are actually converted to...
over 10 years ago
By chris eklund
Todd Crowell
Is it possible to make a embedded YouTube video responsive, using the Video from Website? There are too many issues using Web Objects to make it practical for my needs...
over 10 years ago
By Todd Crowell
Jonathan Workman
This community forum post talks about reporting quiz questions and results.  The actual text I need more information on is shown below: If you look at the Note: at the...
over 10 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Robert Manning
I am having difficulty with web objects when i publish an e-learning module. I have created web objects in my e-learning module to other websites and when i preview th...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
S M
Hi I have a branching interactive presentation that I need to publish to our corporate intranet. (No quiz)  I'm being asked to provide a single file for upload instead...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Sarah Noll Wilson
I apologize in advance if there is a thread about this. For some reason the search function does not seem to be working at all today.  Anything I type in results in 0 ...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
E D
I have a question with 10 Choices and 7 Matches (which are "Steps 1-7) Is there a way I can have the matches on there without repeating? So 2 of my choices have the sa...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Nagy
Normal 0 oNotShowRevisions /> false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
E D
I am trying to create a quiz interaction with 10 Choices and 7 Matches. I am struggling since the Matches I am trying to use are repeated? For example, I need Choice A...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Verzera
Hello all, I have a course that I created using Articulate Presenter that contained a series of swfs. They published and ran fine. I have now taken those exact swfs an...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Ryan W
My company is trying to determine if Storyline is the best rapid dev tool to use for a particular project.  Typically, we code all of our projects by hand which ensure...
over 10 years ago
By Ryan W
Matt  Wyer
Hello Heroes, My Problem: I have a button linked to a URL. The button is set to open a new window when clicked. The URL I am using works when tested. However, in my pu...
over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Robert Meeks
Is there anyway we can restrict the user navigation so that they can only view current and previous slides?  If necessary to set up a trigger, how should that be done?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rajiv Joshi
Apologies if this is a simple problem but I wanted to get some clarification as I'm stuck yet again... I've recorded a step-by-step process of navigating through a cer...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ed Finn
Hello, I am trying to install the latest update to Storyline and I am getting the following error: Can you help? Thanks, Ed
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maureen Dunlap
Hi all, My company has decided to skip the Flash output entirely and use the HTML5 output for both web and tablets.  I have been a web developer for about 15 years and...
over 10 years ago
By Maureen Dunlap
Cheng Li
Hi all, As the title says, I would like to see what font style and size you often use in designing your projects. I am struggling with formatting, trying to get the be...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
yuna B
Hi I am using Storyline on a MAC with parallels. When I insert an object, it doesnt display correctly. I have tried changing the DPI to 96 per the instructions i saw i...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jazz Vershinin
Hi guys, I have a problem with recording 2 audio channels while capturing software simulation. My software is Cubase7 (sound-editing program), so i need to record my n...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Joseph Francis
I am attempting to build a simulation of a meter which has 5 buttons using the Hot Spot interaction type. The correct answer for this question would be to click EITHE...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie