Last Post Replies
Jeff Furumura
Hi, Storyline Experts - Is there a list available of all the read-only Storyline variables?  I'm specifically interested in knowing whether there is one that holds the...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bryce Walker
I am running on a Mac Book Pro with Windows XP running through a Bootcamp partition. I am currently editing a high volume course that includes video, audio, graphics a...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Loomis
We have courses in many languages with quizzes in each language.  I'd like to send over a LMS completion if a user passes any of the quizzes.  Can this be done by usin...
over 10 years ago
Katie Venit
I have not personally experienced this bug, nor have I been able to reproduce it because it appears to be a fairly unstable problem.  What seems to be happening is th...
over 10 years ago
Kerry O'Donnell
Hi there, Having an unusual problem on one of my slides in a course. Its a fairly simple slide, with 6 clickable images that display a layer each. Once all of the 6 la...
over 10 years ago
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hi There, I have associates using Storyline for the first time, and a few are having some confusion/difficulty with the formatting options in Storyline, because they'r...
over 10 years ago
TAD GRANTS
I have several quiz questions with 4 possible answers and unlimited answers that have audio in the feedback.  However, it seems that if you select an incorrect answer ...
over 10 years ago
Zio Fonta
after hours of debugging, i found that a very bad problem is caused in html5 published course using a special character copied and pasted from word. I attached the exa...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
María Yael Silva
Hi everyone. I need to change the language of the Results. Since the course is taught in Spanish. Is there any option for this? Attached the screen image
over 10 years ago
Karen Sugalski
I am having a brain dead moment.  I closed my trigger panel and can't for the life of me find where to reopen it.  None of the arrows on that side of the screen are do...
over 10 years ago
Ryan Nieman
I am using Storyline to develop a certification test that will run in an LMS (SABA). This is how the client would like the testing to function. I am not sure how to ma...
over 10 years ago
kam mahoney
Hi, There's a lot of cool stuff here...but, I cannot figure out how some things were done. For example HIPPA Compliance Example: 1. How do you make the Next Button wob...
over 10 years ago
Pamela Etu
In storyline view, the icons flash and the screen locks and I have to force quit. My course has 440 pages. HELP!  My deadline is looming!
over 10 years ago
Bruce Graham
Hi, Are there specific circumstances (layers etc?) where this icon does not work? I have it on my course and it only sometimes replays the slide when clicked once the...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Garry Albutt
I am trying to create an interactive e learning module using slides imported from powerpoint. I want to open layers using hotspots, I managed to get it to work last we...
over 10 years ago
Sjaak Goossen
Hi there, I am building a course in Storyline and althoug I selected to hide the objects on the base layer, the items apprear in the actual layer as well. Can you tell...
over 10 years ago
N G
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 10 years ago
Uğur AYDIN
Hi, I want to add a music into my course. But the music must be play at the whole project. Not just in one slide. Thank you.
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is it possible to get semi-transparent TEXT, without having it as an image? Client wants a "Visited" state where the text becomes semi-transparent, and I an tryin...
over 10 years ago
Sjaak Goossen
When building a training en using layers, I want to hide the objects on the base layer when I show the defined layer. this layer comes up after using variables. doing ...
over 10 years ago