Last Post Replies
Sharon Collins
Can a storyline project be edited after it has been published?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Collins
Can a storyline module be accessed by an ipad? 
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ari Avivi
Can the font size on the sidebar window be changed?
over 10 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Melissa Madden
Hi, I'm experiencing a glitch in Storyline with a homemade interaction. My client wants the user to view all of the pop-up components on the screen (slide 2 of my file...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
charles anstrom
My customer wants/needs word for word scripting in the notes section when conducting a multiple choice question.  The functionality handles all our needs but the notes...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Roxy Wrigley
Hi everyone I have had storyline for a couple of months now on the home pc and wanted to put it on the laptop for use out and about. Went through and downloaded the tr...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
DISA Communications
I have activated the "Print Results" button in the results page of my final quiz, but when I publish and test, it does nothing.  I don't show that a pop-up blocker is ...
over 10 years ago
Harri S
Hi All, I've tried to upload a SL course to articulate tempshare for testing, however the progress seems to be stuck on 0% publishing . Just wondering if anyone is hav...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Bowman
My office is making a 12 question quiz in Storyline for an application we are creating.    When I publish the content to the Tempshare site the flash file works fine. ...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Roxy Wrigley
Hmm I posted this last night but it's disappeared, so here goes again! Ok, I have a scenario where I have 2 characters talking using caption boxes. I provide the firs...
over 10 years ago
Pat Kyle
Hi is it possible to apply an exit transition (animation) to the hide layer trigger? I want a custom navigation menu that is accessed by a button on the slide master. ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucia Salters
Hi Could someone please help me with a Javascript trigger to format a number variable: In my results slide, I would like to format the Results.ScorePercent variable to...
over 10 years ago
By Peter Kimemiah
sanjib nanda
yes, another power of SL trigger to read your brain. check here.
over 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Belal Sweileh
Hello, Is it possible to lock access to a quiz for a certain period of time if the user does not achieve the passing grade? For example, if a user gets say 70% on a qu...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ari Avivi
I have a drag and drop interaction that  is set to automaticallly return the answers if not dropped on a correct drop spot, so there is no way the learner can get it w...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hamzah Abduljauad
Hi How can I modify the feedback message that shown when I press review quiz.
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Javier Mosquera
There's a new installer for Storyline, which includes a bunch of fixzes and new features. What steps should I follow in order to get that installer working with the sa...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brittany Waltmire
I am trying to find the "sync animations" ability in storyline. I am watching tutorials that say to click "sync animations" in order to time when the animations will a...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jesse B
I just copied a word formatted in Calibri font from the end of a paragraph... Then pasted it into where I wanted it. The font changed to Times New Roman. Any ideas w...
over 10 years ago
Scott L
I'm wondering if the publish process can avoid adding " output" to the end of the newly-created folder. For example, instead of "MyCourse/" it is "MyCourse output/". I...
over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean