Last Post Replies
Jackie M
Hello E-Learning Heroes! Nordstrom is hiring an Instructional Designer. Our team is located at the Nordstrom corporate offices in Seattle, WA. We use Articulate Storyl...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shannon Hobbs
In the course that I'm creating I have a series of funny viral type videos that I want to encourage people to share with others.  I have created a Share button that ap...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie Chin
Hi, I know that this is not an Articulate issue, but was wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue and came up with a solution. We have had some of our extern...
over 10 years ago
By Melanie Chin
Adrian Lalljee
Hello, I'm creating a storyline presentation and added links to a website. When creating it the links work perfectly, however once published the the links do not work....
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jordan McClure
Hi all! Just joined tonight - love the forums and the community. You don't even know how helpful you've been so far. Anyway, I work as an Instructional Design Assistan...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Al Stroinovsky
I have created a slide with multiple layers. Once edited, it is impossible to access directly one of the layers inside the slide.  Is it possible to do it with Storyli...
over 10 years ago
Mike Bennett
Is there any way to sync annotations to audio that starts on a click trigger. The issue is that with html5 output, the audio is buggy in slides, so the audio needs to ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shyam Khakharia
I've been having issues with the iPad application. When running through my course I have screens where the button to trigger the action to go on to other pages become ...
over 10 years ago
Ramon Smitherman
I need to create a model for sizing the server for storyline courses.  I will have 30-40 courses online. Users access the courses by siging in to an applciation which ...
over 10 years ago
By Ramon Smitherman
Mary Gutwein
Good morning! I FINALLY received Storyline last week, and I really like it! I am currently working on a project that requires narration. When I play the audio from Sto...
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Your Developer
Hello,  One of our client's client's wanted the ability to entirely lock down a course requiring them to see and hear all of the content on every page prior for them t...
over 10 years ago
By Your Developer
Sharon Collins
I inserted buttons on a slide that when the user clicks more information appears.  I'm not sure what I did because the buttons float in but then don't stay on the slid...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Weisbeker
My client gets this error message on each step she does. it can be when she inserted a screen recording or when she tests a button "go to next slide". why is this happ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nathan Ford
Hey guys I just got a copy of articulate and I am loving it so far!   I am working on  a simple project just trying to see what I can do and I've run in to a problem. ...
over 10 years ago
David Janus
Hello, my client  is having the following issue with Storyline: 1. During normal use of Storyline, the program will ‘freeze up’ and require a closing of the program ...
over 10 years ago
Luke Dart
Hi All Does anyone know if this is possible? I have delivered a course with a text box that can be hidden or shown by clicking a button, this was recieved well from ou...
over 10 years ago
Mark Fernley
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with setting up a page to do the following: The first time a learner accesses the first page of a module an information slide...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lenae Boykin
Hi, I am working to create a organic course that is more focus on covering one key topic from a variety of different areas related to the said topic. Ideally, I would ...
over 10 years ago
Jesse B
Hi! I have recently been working on a project that involves capturing screen recordings as video. When I publish the project (or preview, either one) and move my curso...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rama Siva
Hello - I am new to e-learning and articulate. I would like to know if it is possible to do interactive animations in articulate that involves dragging lines, objects ...
over 10 years ago