Last Post Replies
Evelyn Hamm
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> DE X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 10 years ago
By Evelyn Hamm
Evelyn Hamm
Hello @all We've noticed that the interaction ID is not an unique key. It is like an index. The unique key is also there, but it is written in a later position (in the...
over 10 years ago
By Evelyn Hamm
Victoria Nap
I'm creating a series of professional development modules that will be deployed via Blackboard LEARN. I am wondering if there is a way to have the value of a given var...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi, On a Freeform D&D, I have 3 possible "thoughts". I have a person "thinking". I want the ability to D&D any one of the 3 thoughts over the thought-bubble a...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
michael roddick
Hi all, I am using the results.scorePercent and Results.ScorePoints variables as a decision point to show either a "finish course" or "retake quiz" button if they have...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Magnussen
HELP!   I followed the tutorial on how to in-bed a web video.  It works in the single slide preview, but when I publish it, the link won't work.  What am I doing wrong?  
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
PRAKASH B
Hi I have use the  screen size 720 x 540  but   I need  fourth slide size is 450 x40 how to crop the particular slide. I have to use the option from Design -->Stor...
over 10 years ago
Margaret  Linville
The triggar wizard  action  says play  the next layer section. But the layer does not play it stops.. I have 8 layers in this project and it stops at 4? when I am prev...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Dickerson
Greetings All, I have placed several markers on a slide and formatted them, however when I go back to type data in the text boxs, they are no longer there. Should they...
over 10 years ago
Bill Henderson
I have a tutorial that I've published and posted onto our LMS platform.  When I look at the slide properties, all slides are set to "advance by user", yet when I launc...
over 10 years ago
Alison Dobbie
Hi all, I am editing a course created by a colleague and have been moving slides and deleting etc but as I am new to Storyline I cant seem to get the menu to update t...
over 10 years ago
Sandra Robertson-Wright
I am new to Storyline and am having difficulty with layers and having them appear on the time line, can someone help please?
over 10 years ago
Jane Bale
Hello, A would like to ask, if it is possible to reset a  Word bank, as a type of quiz questions. Becouse when someone doesnt choose right answer at the first time, I...
over 10 years ago
Corby Young
When I go to Publish, I don't have the options for HTML 5 or anything other than Properties. How do I get the other options? Also, I'm guessing Publish is the way I sa...
over 10 years ago
Kevin Rusnak
My basic problem is that I am placing a web object on a slide in my project, and when I preview or publish the project, the web object is shifting locations and coveri...
over 10 years ago
chandra kannan
Hi, I've couple of issues 1. When I have more than 35 slides I'm not able to publish from STORYLINE. Is there a solution? 2. when i insert an audio and publish it work...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ilana Dubovi
Hello, How can I control which slides and by which order the student will be able to see during review results? Thank you Ilana
over 10 years ago
Ryan Govreau
In Storyline, I am working with a branching scenario that has two conversations and four possible paths per conversation. There are two correct paths per conversation....
over 10 years ago
Jen Morton
I having major difficulty making this slide.   I have followed the tutorial multiple times, but the pictures aren't working correctly and I can't get the correct answe...
over 10 years ago
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi, I have a test that has 3 sections, the first two are just plain multiple choice, but the third section has four dialogue listening questions and 2 reading question...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie