Last Post Replies
Beth Worthy
Hi Heroes, I was wondering if I could share my course via a protected link? I mean user clicks on a link and get a login page to see the course. Regards
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Roxy Wrigley
Hi all, I'm new to storyline and learning variables. I have the following scenario I'm trying to figure out: A slide that has 3 items the learner can interact with, wi...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Schneck
Hi, All, I'm a newbie to Storyline. Trying to use the downloaded Simple Tabs template and am running into problems. Please see attached. If you click through the tab...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alphonso Hendricks
anyone have any clue how to set controls to jump to start of specific scenes in a video? Let's say I have a video which has 4 scenes and i need to access scene no 3 wi...
over 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
steve mulder
Is there a simple way to ensure that the learner has visited every screen in the project prior to launching the final exam?
over 10 years ago
By steve mulder
Jo Clyne
Hello Does anyone know how I can write JavaScript so that a learner can click a button and take a screenshot of a screen and then that screenshot be emailed to the lea...
over 10 years ago
By Jo Clyne
Leisa F
I have a Storyline file with an Engage File inserted. I can go to the editable Engage file by clicking on it in the Storyline file and "Edit in Engage." I can also pub...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brigitte Baquero
I'm doing some testing, and when I publish a project, embed videos and web objects are not displayed.
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Santosh Suman
Hi, Anyone can help me about some query for Articulate Storyline publishing in HTML5 and iPaid, when I published the course in HTML5 and iPaid, the published build doe...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
I've a 30 slide course 10 quiz questions, about 17 minutes duration narrated.  Running on a SCORM LMS, it plays through to the quiz results slide and crashes cold.  Th...
over 10 years ago
By steve bogle
Jacquelyn Whitland
I've just created my first story and when I publish it the logo and sidebar doesn't show in the iPad version but it shows in the flash web version. Anyone know why tha...
over 10 years ago
Deb McLean
I am developing a video training. The audio plays fine on the first screen but won't play on the next screen. I actually started the project over when this happened th...
over 10 years ago
Deb Castiglione
Help! The PPT notes appear in Storyline. I have changed the name of the tab from Notes to Transcript. The Transcript tab appears, but no notes. I have tried clearing t...
over 10 years ago
marielle paul-fortin
It's possible to create a tableau in Storyline. I want create a basic tableau, 2 column and 4 lines, with text. How I can do that ?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jonathan Workman
Our company has an agreement with the Copyright Clearance Center for the use of motion picture content.  Within their site, they provide instruction for trimming clips...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Susan Jaworowski
I am bringing in an existing .ppt slideshow made in PPT 2007.  Each slide has a narration which I want to keep.  Only two slides came in with their audio.  Each slide ...
over 10 years ago
Jim Matheson
Is there a way to pull in the current date (in any format) at runtime? I have a summary page that I want to show the system date in DD/MM/YYYY format.
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Dane Boyington
Hi, I've been tracking down some intermittent problems, and found that you can not rely on a trigger on a feedback layer that is set to "When timeline starts". You wou...
over 10 years ago
By Terry Bell
Elizabeth Graunke
Good morning, I am creating a quiz question with two hotspots.  The question is, "A permit is valid from ___ to ___ days depending on the circumstance.  I am asking th...
over 10 years ago
B DeSmet
Hi everyone, I am working as a teacher in a school. My colleagues would like to get a good overview of all functionalities of Storyline. So they asked me to give a pre...
over 10 years ago