Last Post Replies
Cheryl Hay
Hi smart people! I have a few issues that I can't figure out... 1. If the learner clicks "Review Quiz", a red box at the bottom of every question says "Incorrect", e...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Meredith Southergill
I have a storyline project into which I imported a few Engage interactions.  In most cases, they play within the Storyline player frame perfectly.  However, I just dis...
over 10 years ago
Abhinav Patil
Is it normal behavior for the Storyline player to freeze if the next screen contains an embedded third-party video say youtube and if there is no internet connection? ...
over 10 years ago
Julie Smith
Is there a way to change the properties on the zoom box from the proportional square to a rectangle to zoom in on a more specific area?
over 10 years ago
By Josh Uhlig
Marty King
I searched but could'nt find if you can insert an Adobe Presenter course into Storyline. Can this be done? I tried inserting as a flash file and it does open up but do...
over 10 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Sherry Murray
I am working with a system demonstrations that were recorded in storyline. In many cases they were recorded to show a process from start to finish, and unnecessary sli...
over 10 years ago
Debbie Fowler
I am creating a course that has two language versions w/in the same project. The question I have is is there any way to only show the menu for the language branch/ sce...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikki Stubbs
This is, for the most part, my first attempt that will be a fully finished file when it's done. Since this is my whole first attempt, I'm wondering if anyone would lik...
over 10 years ago
By Nikki Stubbs
Scott Kecken
Hi all, I am having an issue with videos that are part of my storyline project when they get embedded into an iframe on a website.  Everything else works but the slide...
over 10 years ago
Celia Powell
How do I get “V2” to not look like “V2”?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
Here's what i'm currently inputting var currentTime = new Date() var month = currentTime.getMonth() + 1 var day = currentTime.getDate() var year = currentTime.getFullY...
over 10 years ago
By Howie Pearson
K P
I have taken a custom image and made different states I would like to have available.  I know within a presentation I can 'Add' states to the original, but is there a ...
over 10 years ago
Deb Katterheinrich
I inserted a picture on a slide layer by accident.  How do I delete it?
over 10 years ago
Margot T
I was curious... Is there a way that the learner can print off the answers that they have submitted at the end of a module? I've created a few modules that have a mix ...
over 10 years ago
Gian Carlo Almiranez
Hi, I am trying to figure out on how to change the color scheme of some interactions in storyline without doing it all over again for future courses. (Button states, f...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
I'm currently turning a success results slide into a certificate. Is there anyway to a variable that will add that days date to anyone completing the course?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Kremin
I have a 2 attempts drag & drop activity. No results page. Everything is working except that the quiz is not resetting to start. (My choices are still displayed.) ...
over 10 years ago
Rich Lesser
I'm trying to import .wav files into a course. he import audio function shows the 1st pop-up as importing the file, but the timeline shows the audio as a 1/4 second cl...
over 10 years ago
Josh Onikul
Hi there Storyliners! I have a bit of a taxing issue. Let me try and explain. I have a group of 3 characters (or 2 as well). They have 2 states. Normal state, they are...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie Daughtrey
Hello, I am trying to create a course that allows the user to either listen to the course and have the slides advance automatically or select to mute the course and ad...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie