Last Post Replies
Olivia Henley
Hello - I have just done a screen recording and would liek to remove the mouse movements. How do I do this once I have saved and imported? Kind Regards, Olivia
over 10 years ago
By Donna Copeland
Mary Kay Wagner
I have a mix of required and optional content for learners. I don't want the Next button to appear until after the learners have examined the required content. I've do...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Asish Menon
I need to create and publish a course containing 6 modules. Since there are approximately 40 slides in each module, I do not want to take the risk of having all module...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Charlotte Bryce
Can you change the screen resolution in SCORM Package File within Storyline? I know there have been previous comments about the limit of this within Studio '09 but I a...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stéphane Jourdois
Hi everybody, is it possible to change the value of a storyline variable from a flash file.. by clicking on a item by example ? I tried to do this with : ExternalInte...
over 10 years ago
By Julia Koller
Heather Penningroth
I am about to build a lesson that has multiple sections. The learner will only access some sections of the lesson (the sections pertinent to their department). At the ...
over 10 years ago
By Heather Penningroth
Vicki Kunkel
Hello everyone. I was wondering if there is a way to change/customize the splash screen (the screen you see while the Storyline course is loading).  I have a couple of...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rick  Fournier
We are wondering why, when using Hotspots in a software simulation, that Storyline adds two (2) "Jump to next slide" triggers. It's also curious that when we try to de...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Reinhard Zitzmann
I decided to use an Engage interaction as a resource library for PDF-files and web links and to use the Resources feature of the SL Player for uploading the files into...
over 10 years ago
By Reinhard Zitzmann
Reinhard Zitzmann
It seems that there is a slight delay during Preview. Triggered items show/react a bit faster. As soon as the preview is restarted all is in synch, no delay. Worthwhil...
over 10 years ago
By Reinhard Zitzmann
Asish Menon
Hello Team Articulate, While testing a course on iPad [story_html5.html] we noticed that on navigating ahead by clicking the NEXT button and then navigating back to ...
over 10 years ago
By Asish Menon
Mintra Ruensuk
Hi, I'm Mintra. I am new here. Since I have a problem for offline viewing Tin Can API content and content on Articulate Online, I have seen the articles here and here....
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Nathan Gopen
We are finding the Drag & Drop Quiz player to be touchy in HTML5 published from Storyline. On Windows, it works fine, as well as Firefox Mac.  For Safari Mac howev...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Sheetal D
Hi, I have build a course for iPad. I have kept some layers in the master slide which are common to the whole course. But these layers are not visible in "story_html5....
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
casey hillstrom
Hi Guys, Today I finished a project for a client and was showing them how to open it.  i told them to"just click on the output folder and once inside choose the .story...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stephen Cone
Hello, I'm looking for some clarification regarding how the Updates impact .story files. I'm trying to identify and resolve several completion and freezing issues that...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
rebecca britt
I have a client who needs 12+ quizzes for a final week-ending quiz. We want to set it up where they will go from on quiz to the nexts without feeling like they've left...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
George Chruney
Hi folks, I am using Camtasia Studio 8 to capture a video and am importing it into Storyline. I am publishing the video as an mp4 with a video player. Why doesn't the ...
over 10 years ago
By Mike Enders
Maxim Iegorychev
Hi everyone! I have faced a very strange thing: I reported three times about the Trial version bug, that is when I start the program it says I have a trial version and...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kerri Allegretta
Hello, Is it possible for a student to retake a quiz that is embedded as a web object in Storyline? Could there be a "retake quiz" button on the results page? Thank y...
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor