Last Post Replies
PJ Wallace
Dear Sir  or Madam at E-Learning Heroes, I have designed a four part quiz in StoryLine. Each four parts have Text Entry quiz questions, with a quiz results slide. Each...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Edward Nothnagle
Hello, This is driving me a little nuts.  I'm trying to embed a YouTube video with captioning.  There is a setting in the embed code to turn captioning on, but when I...
almost 11 years ago
By Edward Nothnagle
Marty King
We are converting courses from Presenter to Storyline. These are compliance courses and they are locked down including the Engage activities. The Engage activities are...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Amarel Plus
Hey Heroes! My story has a master slide that contains 5 objects (created on PPT and copy+pasted in SL), each with a trigger to a different slide. From every one of tho...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ashley Reynolds
Hi All, when I'm previewing my project all the animations are smooth and in time, but when publishing they appear more jerky - has anyone had any problems like this, o...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Sharon Love
I began the course in PowerPoint with Engage and Quiz Maker interactions. I imported the slides and interactions. All of this was done using Dropbox. I love Storyline ...
almost 11 years ago
rik apple
HELP!  I have several question banks. 5 of these are mandatory and 2 are optional.  The problem I have is that when I do not select any of the optional question banks ...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Rudolf Haug
good afternoon, I wonder whether storyline elearning files can be published in a way that LMS that do not support flash can work with it. Do the storyline files use / ...
almost 11 years ago
By Mike Enders
Janine Carbone
My company has just released a 7 module course from storyline, and during testing, we had no reports of usability issues. However, now that we have some clients using ...
almost 11 years ago
Matthew Bourne
So what I want to do is this 1) Play a video when slide appears 2) Put a hotspot over video to prevent pausing by click. 3) Add hotspots over bits of a video that come...
almost 11 years ago
By Matthew Bourne
Sam Carter
Each of 15 question banks in a course requires the learner to get a question correct from the question bank before proceeding.  All learners get 100% in this way.  Par...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Salim G.
Hi, I've just started tutorials and wanted to edit pictures and shapes but unfortunately neither picture tools nor format tab pop up when I double-click on the object...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jon Powell
Hi, I have saved a template from storyline using these instructions http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/saving-your-player-or-switching-to-a-different-o...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Ching Hu
Hi,  I am building a quiz questions squences in Storyline, I would like to ask that Is there a way of preventing a user from progressing quiz questions if they have ce...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Maxim Iegorychev
Hi everyone! I wonder if anyone can help me find out about the ways I can enrich picture collections used in my commercial products used created in Storyline. For exam...
almost 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Shailesh Sharma
Hello Guys, I am making an module in storyline which consist of quiz in multiple. I need to have an exit tab at top left corner of the course. I need to provide a mess...
almost 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
rik apple
I have made a mistake which I hope someone can help me with. I made some changes to an Articulate Story File, which I then published to our LMS. Stupidly I did not sav...
almost 11 years ago
By rik apple
Michelle Susar
I have a menu for my course that is supposed to show a check mark once a scene is completed. The variable on the last slide of the scene is to change it to Scene#Compl...
almost 11 years ago
By Shelley McKay
El Burgaluva
Howdy, folks While we're waiting for motion path animations to be added to Storyline, I understand that exporting a WMV or MPEG file from PPT isthe only option short...
almost 11 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Rachel Steele
Hi I wanted to share with you a booklet (with page corner) example that i have created. As the layers and triggers are set up additional pages should be able to be add...
almost 11 years ago
By khushbu garg