Last Post Replies
Marilyn Lydic
I successfully created my own drag and drop (thanks to the wonderful tutorial).  My problem is that when I preview the entire project the slide after my drag and drop ...
almost 11 years ago
By Marilyn Lydic
Scott Lindsey
Greetings, fellow Articulate Storyliners! I'm working on a Storyline slide that has multiple layers. The first layer is a switchboard with three different hotspots. T...
almost 11 years ago
By Scott Lindsey
Lynne Thomas
I am having problems with the drag and drop function. When view the slide my pictures to be dragged are visable but when I preview it they disappear. Not sure what I a...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
J Ruttan
Hello, I'm new to Articulate SL and I would like to create a survey of 50 questions that will use the entire bank and then shuffle the bank the next time it is run.  ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kai ...
Hi All, I am trying to create an effect whereby the user will click a button and the background image will change based on the area the user is visiting. yes, this can...
almost 11 years ago
By Kai ...
Divya Kapoor
I am building a multiple quiz module and publishing to SCORM 2004 2nd edition. I want to save all of the learners response and quiz scores as SCORM interactions? How c...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cali Lang
I really want to present data in a table in one of my projects but can't find a way to do so.  I tried creating the table in Word and copy/pasting it.  Disaster.  Any ...
almost 11 years ago
By Sara Reller
Kaye Lirio
Hi everyone, Good day! I'm Kaye from Australia and I am new to Articulate Storyline. I was hoping someone can please help me or let me know if this is possible in St...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsey McLean
I am building a course where I direct learners to websites where they look things up then come back to the course and answer questions. My problem is that when the hyp...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jay  Chun
Hello! I am creating a hotspot where the user has to click something before advancing.  However, I want an callout box that appears if they are clicking in the wrong p...
almost 11 years ago
By Jay Chun
Erin Hayes
Hi all!  I'm hoping we can chat about the previous button and slide layers!!  Short of creating custom buttons on every slide, I can't figure out how to make the previ...
almost 11 years ago
By Erin Hayes
Jessica Powers
We are creating quizzes that the user will be accessing two times. We have set the questions up in question banks, and the questions will all be drawn randomly. We wou...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Katie Sales
Hi, I am just starting to use the software and struggling a bit!  For instance if I originally select a new slide to be a 'title slide' and then change my mind and wan...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Maja  Oi
Hello. . Is it possible to upload the course in different package , but still keep it together in the same project? I want it to be ONE course about 30 minutes long pe...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Josh Janikowski
Am I able to change the notes tab text color? I can change the notes text color it self but not the tab text "Notes". Inside the player advanced controls what drop dow...
almost 11 years ago
By Antony Snow
carsten lindemeier
I have to add some PDF files to the course and want to use the Resource tab/feature. Unfortunately the animation does not stop when the user opens the Resource dropdow...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
mike holmes
Hi I am trying to create a likert style quiz with multiple questions on a page and radio button selections,  when i do it, i can select  a radio button, but when i sel...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Maumo Motloung
Hi, I'm designing my course with Articulate Storyline and a thought just came to mind, maybe this is an LMS question, what I want to know is that is it at all possible...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Filomena Goulao
Hi, As far as I can understand when navigating between scenes, storyline navigates “always” to the first page of the scenes. Is there any way to work around this? Ex. ...
almost 11 years ago
By Filomena Goulao
Tom Mighell
I think I know the answer to this, but..... Is there a way to convert an Articulate file to Captivate?  I am working on a training course for a client, and they have C...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos